Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Aftermath ( Candy and Shadow)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Aftermath ( Candy and Shadow) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Aftermath ( Candy and Shadow)

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2012 6:53 am

Shadow had to laugh a little, "Nothing is ever good for my life, but I have to have fun doing something."

"Oh well, you might want to at least drink wine, because they have it at all the parties." Shadow smiled.

"I will be glad to help you learn the ways if you want." Shadow knew all about the life and she could not believe that Candy wants to live it.

"He treats me really good and he gets mad at me when I call myself a whore. But I haven't slept with him yet or anyone else."

Back to top Go down

The Aftermath ( Candy and Shadow) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Aftermath ( Candy and Shadow)

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2012 9:16 am

Candy smiled. “ I think my life turned around when you took me in.” But she knew that everything changed when she started to date Chase.

“ I will have to remember that. I only had one glass of wine. I would rather drink water than drink wine.

She then was smiling . “ Yes I would love it if you would teach me. “ Candy knew that Chase was going to have someone teach her. But she only had one lesson so far.

Candy was glad that Shadow found someone who treated her very good. “ Well I am glad that you found someone.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2012 8:59 pm

Shadow glanced at the time and knew she had to get to the hospital because she had no idea when Vincent would leave so she wanted to get there soon.

"Well just come over to my place sometimes and we will work on things." Shadow stood up and picked up the glasses and turned back to Candy.

"I would make up with Chase, he is perfect for you. Just give him a chance." Shadow smiled.

"I will be back Later.". With that last comment shadow walked over to the bar to sit the glasses down and then took off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2