Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Remember (Anne and Damien)

Go down

I Remember (Anne and Damien) Empty I Remember (Anne and Damien)

Post by Anne Jones Fri May 25, 2012 12:46 pm

Anne had discovered this strange passage and was now taking it to see where it led. She discovered that it led to the Shrieking Shack. She thought it was an odd name. She walked through the building and saw a room with the least amount of dust. She looked at the floor and her stomach lurched. It was blood.

She sat down to settle herself and closed her eyes briefly. Things flooded her mid. Memories, her own.

She saw herself getting her letter and smiling as it was explained. The joy of belonging. She smiled as she saw diagon ally again. She saw herself get her kitten, and name her Crystal.

She saw herself get sorted and the smile at the warm welcome. She met Eva all over again and figured out what she was hiding. She met Tessa, and Parker and Tess.

She got the letter about her dad and saw her own pain again. She got the letter about her mom and she felt her pain again losing her whole family. She saw herself wanting to Jump, the cutting, the letter, the trick.

She saw herself screaming in pain and she remembered the unbearable pain and felt it all over again. She felt as though he was carving the word in her arm all over.

She saw herself lose more of her family, she saw herself make her friend. She saw the fights and the good memories. She smiled when she saw herself flying and learning.

She saw the battle and she saw herself being lead away. She saw Tessa and Damien and Parker. She felt her own pain and cried as she saw Parker's and Tessa's. She saw herself almost die, she saw herself save them too. She saw the hospital wing and she saw her pain.

She saw the ongoing pain and the hurt. She saw the agony over the summer, the being alone. She saw her depression and felt the loneliness all over again.

She saw the ball, she saw the way everyone looked and how she looked dead. She saw that she was alone.

She saw herself brewing poison, and muttering to herself. She saw herself write a note. She saw herself take the poison and she saw herself die.

She saw her ghost and she saw her pain her regret. She saw what she did to come back, and she watched herself come back to life.

She saw herself ignore and felt the heartbreak the love. She saw herself in the room and she watched herself erase her own memories.

Anne opened her eyes and she felt tears run down her face. "I remember." She whispered to herself.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

I Remember (Anne and Damien) Empty Re: I Remember (Anne and Damien)

Post by Guest Sat May 26, 2012 12:17 am

Damien was feeling the over whelming feeling of depression and he could not figure out why. He was happy with Tessa, well for the most part. One minute they were fighting and pushing each other away, next it was like nothing had happened at all.

Damien was thinking about the fight he had with Alcyone over the things from the past. Then the drama with Tabi and them. It was like everything was coming down on top of him and he was having trouble breathing.

This was not even thinking about what was happening with Anne, and her not remembering anything. It was hard for him to even be around her any more, because all he saw was his friend and she didn't remember.

He decided to take a walk to a place that had many memories of bad things, why he wanted to go he was not sure, but maybe there would be closure there.

Walking into the shack he took in a deep breathe and closed his eyes remembering everything and when he open them again he notice that Anne was also there. It would do him no good to stay, but she had already seen him.

"Sorry I didn't mean to disturb you, I will go ahead and leave." Damien turned to go back out the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Sat May 26, 2012 8:47 am

Anne saw Damien her brother and smiled at him. Her smiled dropped when she saw his face. she stood up forgeting her problems and walked over to her best friend.

"Damien, What's wrong?" He asked looking at him concerned. She shook her head and knew to prove that she was really here she would need to tell him everything.

"A necromancer bonded me spirit back with my body. It was extremely painful, but it was worth it. I ignored you because I didn't want to hurt over you, I erased my memory to try and forget that I loved you. But none of it matters right now. I want you to be ok and you clearly aren't. What's wrong?" She asked looking at him and hoping she could help.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 27, 2012 9:48 pm

Damien could do nothing but stare at her as she talked, he was trying to ubderstand how she all of a sudden remembered everything.

"What? How?, What did you do now?". Damien was afraid to find out what she did to get her memories seeing all the things she did to come back alive.

At this point he was just in shock and didn't know what to say or think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Mon May 28, 2012 2:25 am

Anne shook her head. It didn't matter about her. The world didn't revolve around a single person and he needed help right now. She sighed and looked at the blood on the floor. It was her own. "I didn't do anything this time. I just came her saw my blood sat down closed my eyes and everything came back to me." She said looking at him.

"But like I said, right now it doesn't matter. Are you ok?" She asked him. "Damien, I do stupid things. So right now, lets forget about me and focus on you." She said looking at her closest friend. She knew he might need it right now.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down