Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Date Overdue (Bri and Rich)

2 posters

Go down

A Date Overdue (Bri and Rich) Empty A Date Overdue (Bri and Rich)

Post by Briony Romain Tue May 29, 2012 4:38 am

Briony had decided that she needed some time away, and Richard did too, they had been up with Raven every night and in between feeding and changing they were not able to take a minute for herself, it was something that she didn't think that she would be able to do for much longer and as a result she had asked Richard to find them a sitter while they went out on a date.

Of course it would not stop her worrying about Raven all night, but that's what wards were for, and they were painfully placed over Raven to make sure that if anyone harmed her they would be able to know and be there in a second.

Waiting outside the club, she hoped that she was going to be inside soon, it was cold outside, and her outfit was less than accomodating to it.

Briony's Dress
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

https://hogwartsvsdurmstrang.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

A Date Overdue (Bri and Rich) Empty Re: A Date Overdue (Bri and Rich)

Post by Richard Romain Tue May 29, 2012 4:46 am

Richard popped into existance behind his wife, in front of the club. The two of them were in need of some R&R and this club presented the perfect opportunity. All he'd had to do was ask around to see who was available to babysit. Strangely enough he'd managed to get Cobalt to do it. He would have been a little worried but Cobalt seemed like a good choice, Charlotte was turning out great after all.

He wrapped her arms lovingly around his wife, pressing his body up against her back, knowing that she knew it was him. Richard grinned and kissed her neck,

"Hey there good looking." he grinned, "That dress looks very good on you babe. You're looking amazing as usual."

A Date Overdue (Bri and Rich) Richard-kruspe-265655
Richard Romain
Richard Romain
Admin

https://hogwartsvsdurmstrang.rpg-board.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Tue May 29, 2012 4:50 am

Briony felt someone behind her and she knew that it was Richard, after all, who else would be able to do that without the crippling fear of getting punched in the face and get a broken nose because of their actions. With a small smirk tugging on her lips she turned around and she stroked a finger under his chin.

"Well hello there Richard, fancy seeing you here." she smirked, and shimmied away from him into the club, it had been a while since she had been here but the doorman still recognised the pair of them and let them in as soon as he saw them coming.

With that, Briony walked up to the bar confidently and rested her arms on the bar, waiting to be served, it was then that she cast an appreciative eye over Richard's clothes;

"I must say, you look rather handsome tonight, it's been a while since I've seen you in anything but baby food covered clothes."
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Romain Tue May 29, 2012 4:54 am

Richard chuckled a little bit when she so easily found that it was him. To be honest he was the only man who was allowed to do anything close to this so it made sense that it could only be him. He leant down and kissed the finger,

"I know, what are the odds?" he teased back before following her towards the club. The doorman made to stop him and Richard just gave him a look that made the other man nod and turn back to those waiting, "Ah been awhile since we were here right?"

Seeing Briony lean against the bar gave Richard another chance to look her body up and down. That dress made her look even more amazing than she already was. He grinned,

"Why thank you my love. I do think I look better in clothes not soiled by small children." he joked before catching the bartender's attention, "Vodka and coke. And for the lady...?"
Richard Romain
Richard Romain
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Tue May 29, 2012 5:01 am

Briony caught the look that Richard gave her while she was pressed up against the bar and she couldn't help but grin like a cat when she thought that she had managed to get her figure back into such shape when she had just had Raven...

Normally it took people a while to loose their baby stomachs, that is if they didn't use potions, and Briony was very proud of the fact that she was able to work out so much and look the way she used to before giving birth which was a miracle really.

"Oh, I'll have a Cockney Tart pitcher please." she smirked to the barman and waited for him to mix her the large pitcher of alcohol.

Turning her attention back to Richard she smirked lightly again; "So tell me, who did you end up getting as a sitter? Or do I not want to know?"
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Romain Tue May 29, 2012 5:05 am

Richard had to admit that his wife was one hell of a MILF. She'd had a child not a month ago and she already looked just as hot as she had done before the pregnancy. She truly was one amazing woman to do such a work out retuine as to bring her back to fighting fitness. Every other new mother he'd heard about used potions but not Briony, she'd gotten her killer body back the old fashioned way, with hard work. And it looked amazing,

"Charge it to the Romain tab." he told the bartender before grinning at his wife, "Cockney Tart huh? Any good?"

He laughed a little bit,

"Oh no one too terrible." he sipped at his drink when it arried, "I managed to get Cobie to take watch over the little one."
Richard Romain
Richard Romain
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down