Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against The Norm (Silas and Jessamine)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Against The Norm (Silas and Jessamine) - Page 2 Empty Re: Against The Norm (Silas and Jessamine)

Post by Silas Gray Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:14 am

The blush was calming down now and Silas just smirked a little bit, having found it rather flattering for her to blush over him. When she grinned a little bit though he thought he might have pushed a bit too far. When she stepped out to look at him in greater detail he had to admit that he was a little concerned.

The way she blushed again made his eyebrows raise. He was blush worthy now was he? Or perhaps he was only blush worthy when she was thinking about other things? He grinned a little bit. She might be having some naughty thoughts,

"Why thank you very much Jessamine. I'm glad that you find me so attractive, really boosts my confidence." he replied, winking at her before smirking, "Oh well. Just means I should look at the German market right?"

The way she cutely bit her bottom lip made Silas smile a little wider. She was going to be an absolute pleasure to be around, he just knew it. He grinned a little bit,

"Well if I get a discount on my coffee I'll have to repay you another way..." he raised an eyebrow as he smirked faintly, "How about I take you out for coffee?"
Silas Gray
Silas Gray
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Against The Norm (Silas and Jessamine) - Page 2 Empty Re: Against The Norm (Silas and Jessamine)

Post by Jessamine Blakely Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:21 am

Jessamine smiled gently and she thought that maybe she would be able to convince Silas that she was worth at least a kiss by the end of their first few meetings together, after all, despite his age she thought that people would overlook that, considering how much they clicked.

"I suppose you should, there will be loads of ladies interested in you now you live here, you should watch out, not all of the German girls are as nice as me." she smiled gently, her attempt at trying to tease the man in front of her as he did to her.

When Silas asked her out for coffee, Jessamine shook her head and chuckled a little bit, but then she realised that he might actually mean to take her out on a date somewhere, and she blushed gently;

"Uhm, maybe we could go somewhere different, I mean, I work with coffee all day long so, surely a man of action like you would have another plan." she smiled "Or do you need the local experts help?"

Jessamine Blakely
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Silas Gray Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:34 am

Silas had to admit that he was rather fond of Jessamine and they'd only met about an hour ago. He felt the desire to want to get to know her better, to really talk to her and to really understand her. To really be together with her,

"Ah I doubt I'll really advertise myself that much you know? I'll see if anyone might be interested in me first." he smirked a little bit, "If my instincts are right I might already have a little admirer. And she makes one hell of a coffee."

Seeing that she'd caught on to the fact that he was asking her out on a date he grinned. When she mentioned that she worked with coffee enough he nodded,

"Yeah I guess you're right. Still, we can have a few drinks somewhere right?" he asked with a grin, "So do you know anywhere we can do something fun like that Miss Local Expert?"
Silas Gray
Silas Gray
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessamine Blakely Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:43 am

Jessamine blushed furiously when he said that he might already have an admirer, he obviously knew that she liked him already and had a bit of a crush on him, it was a little bit embarrassing that she thought he might only be going on a date with her because he already knew it.

"Well I think that you m-might be right so she might not want you to advertise yourself too much." she blushed even more and hid her head in her hair, trying to hide the fact she was blushing so much.

Giggling a little Jessamine thought about where they could go that was nearby, and she knew that there was a club that her friends often went to called 'Shattered Hearts' maybe they could go there?

"I have an idea of where we could go, it's a club called Shattered Hearts, it has a bar we can stick to to keep away from...well...the burlesque people. They always make me uncomfortable." she said honestly.

Jessamine Blakely
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Silas Gray Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:49 am

He had been guessing when he hinted that she might have been his admirer but this just confirmed his belief that she was. The bright red blush just kind of highlighted it for him. Now that he was certain that she did like him, and that he wasn't going to be making an absolute fool out of himself, Silas decided to really push for that date,

"Well then I think I might not advertise myself at all." he told her with a smirk, "After all, I might be off the market pretty quick if my admirer can snatch me up. And I'm not opposed to being snatched up. Not at all."

Seeing her thinking about where they could go, Silas couldn't help but smile to himself happily. He was going to be going on a date with someone who liked him and that was great for him. Especially since he really like Jessamine,

"Sure we can go there no problem. On the condition that I'm paying for all the drinks though." he told her with a smirk before chuckling, "Yeah let's avoid those places. Shall we say tonight? Nine o'clock?"
Silas Gray
Silas Gray
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessamine Blakely Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:02 am

Jessamine giggled a little and she couldn't help but feel very happy to know that he would keep himself away from all of the other women for her, she was worried that he wouldn't understand that she liked him, and that she would end up playing the friend zone card.

When he suggested they meet up at nine o clock tonight Jessamine shook her head and placed a finger on her lips; "Nope, I'm afraid I'm busy tonight, but I can do Friday night, if you're still planning on being here on Friday that is?"

Of course she was trying to play hard to get, to show that she wasn't that desperate to go on a date with him when in reality she really was, and she hoped this approach wouldn't put him off.

"You should be getting back to work, Herr Gray, otherwise they might come looking for you, and then who'll get into trouble?" she smiled, a little sadly she didn't want him to leave just yet, but she knew he had to.

Jessamine Blakely
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Silas Gray Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:08 am

Silas grinned when he heard her giggle. It was a musical sound that, for some reason, made him want to smile even wider than he was doing now. He was glad that she was interested because he didn't think anyone else would have been able to compete with her now. He was very glad that he didn't have to end up in the 'friend zone'.

When Jessamine shook her head at the idea of their date being the same night, Silas pouted a little bit, "Awwwww well if you're busy then Friday night sounds great. I'll be here on Friday for you Jessamine."

He had to admit that being made to wait would probably make him want her and the date more. All that waiting to build up tension that would be relieved on Friday, making it even better,

"I guess I should get back to work..." he agreed before smirking, "Although one of the perks of being the head general of the army is they don't really blame you for being late. That being said I have to finish my duties..."

He stood up and and smiled a little bit. He kissed Jessamine lightly on the cheek,

"I'll see you Friday night outside here alright?" he smiled as he began to leave, "Nine o'clock... don't be late yeah? Wouldn't want to hurt my feelings now would you?"
Silas Gray
Silas Gray
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessamine Blakely Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:12 am

Jessamine blushed even more when she felt Silas kiss her cheek, it was something that she did not expect and she placed her hand on her cheek and wondered what it would be like to have the kiss on another part of her body, her lips mostly, and her heart beat a little faster in her chest.

When he asked her to meet her outside here, she shook her head with a small giggle while ushering Silas out of the shop, surely a grown man would know where the club was, if not, he could ask one of his soldiers.

"Now now, I am sure you can find the club on your own, your a big man after all." she giggled "I'll see you outside The Shattered Heart on Friday, nine o clock!" she called out after him, now feeling very contented.

Jessamine Blakely
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2