Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life is full of Wonders (M)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Life is full of Wonders (M) Empty Life is full of Wonders (M)

Post by Selena R Sollmann Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:51 am

Selena knew that Horst was going to visit Sofia this evening and she was worried about how it was going to go. Horst had been so upset while she was missing and when he found out that it was a person he considered a best friend Selena could tell that it had hurt him a lot and she really did not want to add too much salt to the wound so she didn't tell Horst much about her ordeal.

When he received an owl from Sofia requesting that he meet her he was not going to do it, but Selena knew that he really needed to go and hear her side of the story. So she had finally told him about her mental issues and that she thought it would be good for both of them. She knew in her heart that Horst could be an understand and forgiving person.

She decided to get Roran feed and off to bed a little earlier tonight. Of course the young man fussed a little but after some bribes and pleading he went reluctantly to bed. Then she began working on a meal for just Horst and herself, one of his favorite meals because she was not sure how he would feel when he returned home.

Once she had the food pretty well done she poured herself a glass of wine and then grabbed one of her favorite books off the shelve and sat down on the lounge reading waiting for him to come home.

Last edited by Selena R Sollmann on Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Selena R Sollmann
Selena R Sollmann
Adult

Back to top Go down

Life is full of Wonders (M) Empty Re: Life is full of Wonders (M)

Post by Horst Sollmann Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:55 am

Horst apparated to just outside their manor like he usually did. He unlocked the gate and let himself in, securing it behind him. The meeting with Sofia had gone as well as could be expected. She had cried a lot and explained to him how sorry she was, and he had ended up forgiving her. Now they could work on trying to rebuild their friendship.

His stomach started rumble at him a bit as he walked towards his home. It wasn't that long of a walk, just about a quarter of a mile or so. Selena had said she would have dinner ready for him when he came home. She wanted to make him one of his favorites, and he was looking forward to a pleasant meal with his wife.

Walking through the front door, he noticed a light on in the lounge. There she was, reading while waiting for him to come back. She looked beautiful, just like she always did. Sneaking up behind her, he wrapped her in a hug and planted a kiss on her cheek. "Hello beautiful, thanks for making dinner. I have to admit I'm rather hungry." he said.
Horst Sollmann
Horst Sollmann
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena R Sollmann Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:04 am

Selena felt the wards go off alerting her that Horst had made it home, but she wasn't worried he would find her soon enough. She had just got to a very interesting part of her book..

Selena could not help but smile when she felt her most favorite feeling in the world; her husbands arms around her. When he called her beautiful she could not help but blush. Even after all these years he could still do that to her.

"Hello to you too handsome.". She turned and returned his kiss

"I am glad your hungry, I think I might have made too much food.". Selena smiled

Placing a bookmark in her place in the book and then placing the book on the table she got up off the couch and came around the couch and took Horst by hand hand and then tapped his hand with her other hand.

"Shall we go into the dinning room?"
Selena R Sollmann
Selena R Sollmann
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Horst Sollmann Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:13 am

Horst smiled widely at his wife and blushed a bit when she called him handsome. It felt great to hold her, he always loved it. She seemed to have already put Roran to bed, so they would have an evening to themselves.

"Too much food, nonsense. There's always leftovers, and I'm sure Roran will be happy to eat some up tomorrow. He is a growing boy after all." he said. Roran was only nine, but he was growing quickly and was starting to really pack it away.

Horst happily took her hand in his and led her to the dining room. Holding hands was still something they both loved, and they did it regularly.

"I think that's an excellent idea. How's the book? You looked rather absorbed by it when I came in." Both of them loved to read good books. They had a nice collection of books at home.
Horst Sollmann
Horst Sollmann
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena R Sollmann Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:37 am

Selena could not help but laugh when Horst said there could never be too much food, and how big Roran was getting. Selena sighed a little at the thought of Roran growing up.

"Yes he is getting so big, next thing I know you will both be off to Hogwarts and I will be all alone." Selena smiled a small smile

Selena loved the feel of Horst's hand in hers it always made her feel so complete. She laughed a little when he asked about the book she was reading.

"Well a person can never go wrong with a good Mark Twain book now can they."

Making their way into the kitchen Selena went over and put the final touches on the meal and started carry things over to the table. She always like doing things like this the muggle way, made her feel more useful.
Selena R Sollmann
Selena R Sollmann
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Horst Sollmann Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:36 am

Horst laughed a bit as well, that little guy was growing up fast. Hard to believe that he would be turning ten this year, seemed like just yesterday they had brought him home from the hospital.

"Roran may be off to Hogwarts before long, but you're never going to be all alone darling. I'll still come home every night after work to see you." he said with a smile.

She had a good point there, Mark Twain books were always excellent. The man wasn't his favorite author, but he was fairly high up on the list.

"You have an excellent point there, dear." he admitted.

Horst helped Selena carry the rest of the food over to the table. Once everything was set, he pulled out her chair for her. "After you, Selena." he said. He was brought up with manners, and he still used them.
Horst Sollmann
Horst Sollmann
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena R Sollmann Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:59 am

Selena sighed a little when he said he would come home after work, "I know that dear, I am talking about during the day it will be so quiet. I might need to find something to keep me busy."

After everything was set she sat down in the chair he had pulled out for her. He was always the gentleman and she had to smile.

"I usually always have excellent points my dear, so tell me how your evening went. Are you glad you went?" Selena asked then took a sip of her drink.
Selena R Sollmann
Selena R Sollmann
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Horst Sollmann Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:52 pm

Horst thought about it, realizing that she might like to get a job of her own. "You have a point, I guess I didn't think about that. If you wanted maybe you could start a career of your own. Do you have any ideas?" he asked with a smile.

Once she was seated, he took his own, putting the napkin on his lap. When he was a kid proper etiquette had been drilled into him, and it had stuck through the years.

"That's true, you usually do." he agreed, chuckling a little bit. "It went as good as can be expected I guess. I don't think we'll ever be quite the friends we were. But...I think that we might still talk a bit. I am glad I went."
Horst Sollmann
Horst Sollmann
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena R Sollmann Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:24 pm

Selena could not help but smile when he asked her if she had any ideas and she had a few but was unsure how to tell him. They had never really talked about it with everything that had happened over the years.

"Hmmm." She said as she took another sip. "I don't want a job, I would like another baby." Selena said softly not even sure it she said it audible or not.

She was going to comment on the Sofia situation but thought best to wait for his reaction, because she was unsure as to what he was going to say.
Selena R Sollmann
Selena R Sollmann
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Horst Sollmann Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:42 pm

Horst wondered what Selena was thinking about. She had one of her knowing smiles appear when he asked her if she had an idea. Clearly she had been looking forward to talking about this, that much he could see.

What she said completely surprised him. His jaw dropped, and then he smiled at the thought of it. He'd never really considered having another child. There wasn't any particular reason why he hadn't.

"Well it's not what I expected you to say. But I have to say I kind of like the idea." Horst said with a grin. "You sure it's what you want?"
Horst Sollmann
Horst Sollmann
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena R Sollmann Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:53 pm

Selena could not help but watch Horst's facial expressions at first she was unsure what he was going to say, but when he finally answered her she was a little shocked. Maybe she had worked herself up for rejection of the idea she was not sure.

"I just wasn't sure you would want to with everything going on. With this new virus and everything." Selena suddenly got a sad look on her face.

"Maybe we shouldn't. Oh I don't know. I know I want to, but then I am scared with everything."

Selena's problem is she didn't think about this new virus that was going around and she would hate to have a baby and then have the baby get sick.

"Oh never mind, it was a bad idea." Selena said as she got up from the table
Selena R Sollmann
Selena R Sollmann
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Horst Sollmann Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:13 pm

Horst saw that she was almost as surprised by his reaction as he was by her idea. Did she really think he would just dismiss it right off the bat? He thought he was a bit more open to discussion with her. She had most likely given it a good amount of thought before bringing it up.

"It's true that the virus is a frightening prospect. The creatures are still a bit unstable too." he said. "There are certainly a lot of things to think about."

Having a baby come down with the virus would certainly be tragic. Any of them could come down with it, people of all ages were. When she got up, he quickly did as well and wrapped her in a hug.

"Selena it was not a bad idea. Just because a virus is floating around is no reason not to consider this seriously. It's obvious that you want to do this. I wouldn't mind having another child, it's kid of an exciting idea." he told her, looking at her.
Horst Sollmann
Horst Sollmann
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena R Sollmann Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:13 pm

Selena had began to place her dish in the kitchen when Horst came up to her and placed his arms around her holding her to him. This was the one place she always felt safe was when she was in his arms. She knew she would be lost if he ever disappeared.

Selena placed her head on his chest listening to the sound of his heart.

"I really want another child, I actually wouldn't mind a couple more. " Selena said into his chest. "We have such a great capacity to love I want to share it with our children. I just wished we could have done it sooner."

Selena knew that maybe if she would have just talked to him about it things would have been fine. He was her world and she had always been able to be open with him about anything.

"I just didn't realize how scared I was about the idea either until I said something."
Selena R Sollmann
Selena R Sollmann
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Horst Sollmann Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:34 pm

Horst felt his wife relax against him, and he couldn't help smiling. Holding her was such a simple thing that always cheered him up, one of his favorite things in the world. He could tell she loved it just as much as he did, it usually helped her to calm down a bit.

"You should have told me sooner, silly." he chided her softly. "We can have more, we aren't that old yet. Yes we do, the world could use a few more people like you in it." Horst told her. The image of a little girl that looked like her popped into his head, he kind of wanted a girl.

There was plenty of room in the house, space wouldn't be a problem at all. They could make one of them into a nursery, like they had for Roran. He looked forward to the project, he enjoyed working with his hands. First they would have to start trying with her not taking the prevention measures.

"Selena, I think this is a great idea. I want to do it." he told her. "This is going to be wonderful."
Horst Sollmann
Horst Sollmann
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena R Sollmann Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:43 am

Selena continued to bask in Horst love for a while longer and she sighed a little when he told her that she should have said something.

"Just when was I suppose to say something. We have so many things have just gone crazy over the years I just didn't think it was the time to mention it."

Selena was remembering everything they had gone through, hiding from people that wanted to kidnap her, then being kidnapped by crazy people.

"I know I am not old yet, but I am not so sure about you." Selena said with a giggle and then looked and and standing on her tippy toes kissed him. "Our children would have the best parts of you too."

"Yes it will be wonderful, its all the fun in just trying. You know what they say practice makes perfect."

Selena kissed him once more and then went to clear the table of the dishes and then she looked back at him.

"Don't think your going to get out of clean up mister." Selena said with a smile.

Granted doing things with magic was easier, but doing things the muggle way gave more time for discussion.
Selena R Sollmann
Selena R Sollmann
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Horst Sollmann Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:13 am

Horst had to admit that she had a point, things had been a little hectic over the years. His father had made enemies, and they had wanted to hurt Horst however they could. Now though, well now it was a bit calmer, it was a real option.

"You're right of course, this is the first time really that things have calmed down. I just like to know what's going on in the beautiful head of yours." he told her, smiling.

Did Selena just call him old? That sounded like a challenge if he'd ever heard one. He would show her that she was wrong later tonight, because he was not old.

"I'll show you that I'[m still plenty young later, my dear." he told her confidently. Smiling as she got on her tippy toes, he kissed her back. "So they will, I'm excited Selena. You know, I kind of hope we have a girl."

Horst followed her to the table, he didn't mind helping her with the dishes. She had gone to the trouble of making everything, it was only fair that he help clean up. Once they got the dishes to the sink, he started putting away the leftovers.

"Oh, I know better to expect that. I don't mind helping you with it at all. Thank you for dinner, it was lovely." he said honestly.

Last edited by Horst Sollmann on Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Horst Sollmann
Horst Sollmann
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena R Sollmann Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:57 am

Selena could not help but smile, "I am sure dear that you do now always want to know what goes on in my head. It can be rather scary."

Selena smiled at Horst, even after all these years she was still madly in love him. She giggled a little as she remember the first time she caught him with his pants down.

"That sounds like a challenge to me, I believe after the clean up is done a nice bubble bath is in order." Selena said with a wink, "I mean if you care to join me."

Selena smiled as they got everything into the sink and she began washing as he put the leftovers away.

"Oh please I would be lost if I didn't have you to cook for, but I am sure the house elves at the school do a much better job."
Selena R Sollmann
Selena R Sollmann
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Horst Sollmann Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:11 pm

Horst thought about it, well maybe not always. "Okay that's true, just most of the time then." he said, smiling at her. "You aren't scary though, not to me."

For some reason she was giggling, did she what they were talking about funny. Or just the idea of him being young, he wasn't sure. He had always loved her laugh though.

"What's so funny?" he asked her. "I believe I'm the one challenged, you're the one calling me old." he whined. "A bubble bath with you, now that sounds like fun." Horst grinned wickedly. "I'd love to join you, I don't pass up opportunities like this.

Once everything was put away he walked over and started drying the dishes. Soon he had a nice stack and began putting them away in their proper places.

"There's tons of them, there's only one you. Plus you always do an excellent job, I love your cooking." he told her sincerely. "It always makes me feel special, you know."
Horst Sollmann
Horst Sollmann
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena R Sollmann Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:15 pm

Selena smirked a little, "Yes dear but you are not in my mind now are you. My thoughts are what is scary"

Selena was still picturing the look on his face when she walked in with his pants down. "Oh nothing really, just remembering the look on your face when I walked in on you with your pants down. I believe I feel in love with you that day." Selena was still giggling.

I really didn't think you would pass up an chance like that." She said with a smile, "Please my cooking is not all that."

One of Selena's traits was she was very modest and really didn't place herself high on a shelf she was rather grounded.
Selena R Sollmann
Selena R Sollmann
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Horst Sollmann Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:44 pm

Horst thought about it, he couldn't imagine ever being afraid of her. "You could be right, it is just such a foreign idea, being afraid of you." he told her, kissing her on the cheek.

Now he was laughing as well, he been completely terrified when it happened. "That was certainly a memorable moment, you practically scared me to death. I thought I was going to die of embarrassment." he said, his cheeks coloring just a little bit now. "Really, that was the day? Liked what you saw that much?" he teased, winking at her.

"Of course I couldn't, you are far too tempting." he told her with a wicked grin. "I really do appreciate it, honey." He always looked forwards to their dinners at the end of the day.

Selena had never been one to toot her own horn, it was something he admired about her. People who thought they were all that bugged him.
Horst Sollmann
Horst Sollmann
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena R Sollmann Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:02 pm

Selena could not help but blush as his comment, "Thats because I never have too many reasons to get mad at you. So of course you wouldn't think of me as scary."

Selena was listening to his reaction and was remembering it all too well, "I think that is what did it, it had nothing to do with what I saw, it had to do with what I didn't"

Selena smiled and was putting the rest of the dishes away, "Oh please this old body." Selena couldn't help but laugh, "Its the bath that's tempting."

Finishing wiping off the counter and then she used a sanitizing spell, "Thats all I ask for is to be appreciated, and you always do that."

Selena R Sollmann
Selena R Sollmann
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Horst Sollmann Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:15 pm

Horst knew he was lucky, Selena rarely got mad at him. He normally didn't get mad at her either. "I'm a very lucky man, you know. Having such a kind and loving wife. Now stop trying to convince me you're scary, because you're not." he said firmly.

That was a bit of a confusing answer, he tried to sort out what she meant. "The fact that I was embarrassed did it?" he asked, wondering if that's what she meant. "What didn't you see? I'm so confused." he admitted.

"Old body? I have no idea what you're talking about. You are my beautiful, sexy, amazing wife." he said, punctuating each word. "Maybe for you, you make it tempting for me." Horst remarked, smiling at how fun it would be.

"That's good, I try to make sure that you do." Well, it appeared all the dishes were cleaned up as well as the kitchen. "I guess it's time for our bath. Are we going to get started on making that baby tonight as well?" he asked hopefully, with a roguish grin.
Horst Sollmann
Horst Sollmann
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena R Sollmann Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:37 pm

Selena took Horst's hand in her own and noticed how perfect they fit together, "You are lucky, but I believe I am luckier to have you."

Selena took his hand and lead him towards the bathroom and started the water filling the tub then went back to their room.

"It was a lot of things that day, I think it was because you didn't use the situation to your advantage. Most guys would have faulted themselves at that and you didn't" Selena shrugged there was just so many things.

"If you say so, I am just simple little ol me, and I feel perfect just the way I am."

Selena could not help but get a smile on her face, "I am always willing to start that." she said with a wink.
Selena R Sollmann
Selena R Sollmann
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Horst Sollmann Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:53 pm

Horst smiled as she took his hand, hers fit perfectly in his. It was like they'd been made to fit together. He remembered the first time he'd held her hand , he'd noticed it immediately. "Nope, we're equally lucky to have each other." he said softly.

Following her towards their room, a mischievous grin appeared on his face. This was going to be a fun night. She started the water, and they went back to their bedroom.

"Use the situation to my advantage, huh. I was too nervous to try that." he said, laughing. "When I knew I was in love with you was about a week before that, after our dinner when we were on a walk. We were just talking, and I was holding your hand. I was thinking that I wanted to spend every day with you, doing simple things like that, and I knew." he explained wistfully. That was one of his absolute favorite memories.

"Well I think simple little ole you is perfect. You're still pretty hot in my opinion." he remarked, sticking his tongue out at her. "I'm glad you do Selena."

Pumping his fist in the air, he whooped. "Excellent!" Then he started undressing for their bath, putting his clothes in the hamper as he did so. Soon he was in his boxers, and he went to check on the water. It was full enough, so he turned off the water. "The bath's ready." He added some of the bubble bath to it and made some suds.
Horst Sollmann
Horst Sollmann
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena R Sollmann Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:16 pm

Selena was listening to her husband talk about everything while she got undresses for the bath placing all of her clothes in the hamper along with his. The one thing she hated was doing laundry so she had charmed the hamper to automatically send them to the washer.

"I enjoy all of our walks together, I love it when you tell me about the books that you have read and everything."

Selena watched as he got all excited, he was just like a kid in a candy store, laughing she looked at him, "How old are you again?"

Selena still didn't agree with him but she went into the bathroom and climbed into the warm bath with lots of bubbles,

"I think you should join me and tell me one of your stories."

Selena R Sollmann
Selena R Sollmann
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next