Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What was he thinking

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What was he thinking Empty What was he thinking

Post by Andrew Night Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:00 pm

Andrew had a long night and when he woke in the morning his head was killing him and he went in search of a hangover potion only to discover he was out of them. He inwardly sighed, but then maybe this was punishment for what he had done last night, or all of yesterday. It had been the anniversary of the death of the most precious creature in his life and what did he have to show for it, absolutely nothing.

Both of his children whom in the beginning were his world both hating him with a passion and that was just the way he wanted it. Maybe when the fighting and wars were over, if they ever were maybe things could be patched but he doubted that, the damage ran deep.

Walking into the kitchen he had yelled for an elf to appear and when finally one did he requested something to eat. His wife used to love to cook and that was something that he missed, he would never have that back and on days like this he truly missed it.

Andrew sat down at his table and began to eat his breakfast wondering if any of his children were around, he realized that it was almost time for Christmas, and he sighed.
Andrew Night
Andrew Night
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

What was he thinking Empty Re: What was he thinking

Post by Naomi Narcissa Night Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:03 am

Naomi just came back from school a few hours ago and she still pissed at her father for what he did yesterday. She knew that he was hurting and still didn't get over the death of his wife, her mother, but he could've stopped drinking on those days.

The blond slipped out of her school robes and put on her skinny jeans, tight top and high-heeled boots. She then proceeded to walk down to the kitchen only to see her father there. She wavered at the entrance to the kitchen but decided to go in and pretend her father wasn't there.

"Winky!" She called and the small elf appeared, looking up at Naomi.

"What may Winky do for you today Mistress Naomi?" She squeaked out.

"Please could you get me something to eat? I'm starving." Naomi smiled at the small elf who then disappeared only to appear a few seconds later with food that she set on the table.

"Will that be all Mistress Naomi?" Winky asked.

"Yes that'll be all, thank you." She smiled at the elf who nodded her head and disappeared. Naomi liked the small elf because Winky was her personal one. She didn't treat her elf like other people did and that was something she was proud of. She treated them with respect.

Naomi sat down at the table and began to eat, still pretending to not notice her father, something which was totally hard to do.
Naomi Narcissa Night
Naomi Narcissa Night
Gryffindor Seventh Year

http://marauders-era.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Night Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:23 am

Mari had just popped in with the paper as he opened it and began to read what was going on in the world. As he was reading he heard approaching footsteps and glanced up and noticed that Naomi was there. Well that was one down and one left to go. But he wasn't sure if his son was going to grant them with his presence.

Andrew coughed a little as he took a drink of his coffee, god his head was hurting from last night.

Not bothering to look up from the paper,

"Still not talking to me I assume?"
Andrew Night
Andrew Night
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Narcissa Night Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:30 am

Naomi looked up at her father coldly. Her lips pulling into a sneer before turning back to her breakfast.

"...Why should I when I know you'll never listen?" She asked him, her voice cold just like always when she was talking to her father. She hoped that her brother would come but she knew that was just wishful thinking.

Naomi Narcissa Night
Naomi Narcissa Night
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Night Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:20 am

Andrew could feel the temp in the room just drop as his daughter talk to him. What happened to the little girl who looked to her father as if he could do no wrong. Thats right she left when her mother died and he became as arse.

"What do you want from me Naomi, everything to be happy again. Me to change my spots. What?". Andrew asked as he threw the paper down.
Andrew Night
Andrew Night
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Narcissa Night Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:27 am

Naomi pursed her lips and placed her fork and knife down before pushing her plate back as she folded her arms on top of the table.

"...You're asking me what I want from you?" She rose her brow slowly, her eyes cold as she regarded him coolly. Well, there's a first. Her father asking her what she wanted. "What I want from you is to become the father you once where, the father that I looked up to."

She stood up and pushed her chair away as she walked towards the window and looked out.

"What I want from you is to pull your head out of your arse and look around you, look at the damage you did to me." She glared out of the window, refusing to look at her father,
Naomi Narcissa Night
Naomi Narcissa Night
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Night Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:38 am

Andrew glared back at Naomi as much as she was glaring at him,

"That man died the moment I placed your mother in her grave.". Andrew stated as he watched his daughter turn her back to him.

"I made you a strong woman who can defend herself when the need arises and maybe you will be able to stay in this world a little longer than your mother."
Andrew Night
Andrew Night
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Narcissa Night Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:53 am

Naomi's eyebrow twitched and her magic crackled around her, making the window crack a bit, something that was rare for her and this was the first time that her magic reacted to her father's words.

"Then don't go asking me what I want when you perfectly well know that I will ask you to change back to the father I once knew and then you'd go and reply with that utter rubbish." She spat. "That man you once were did not die when mother was placed in her grave, that man died when he first raised his wand on her daughter and Crucio'ed her. A week after mother was placed in her grave, the day that you blamed me for her death." Her voice was cold and the temperature dropped in the room even more.

"I had to become a strong woman." She seethed. "I had to become a bloody adult because of you. And I shouldn't have to not when I still have a few years of being a normal teenager left." Her hands balled into fists and her eyes turned even colder. The Ice-Blue eyes that were always filled with happiness were now filled with utter hatred for her father.
Naomi Narcissa Night
Naomi Narcissa Night
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmin Bowen Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:03 am

Jasmin smirked as she thought about the night that her and Andrew had. But she was sure that he wouldn't have remembered it since he was drunk. Sometimes she wondered why she did all of this. And it wasn't because he loved her. Jasmin made sure that she was dressed before she left the room. Because she was sure that his children was here.

When she was walking down the hall she could heard somebody yelling. And she was sure that this was his daughter. That is when she walked into the room and look at her. " Shouldn't you give your father more respect then yelling at him."
Jasmin Bowen
Jasmin Bowen
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Night Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:11 am

Andrew felt his head was about to explode, there was nothing he could do at the moment but take his daughters yelling. Everything she said was true he did blame her. What had he done to his daughter he had spent some much time in a bottle over the last years he really hadn't noticed.

He was about to say something when he heard a voice from the doorway and he hit his head on the table in front of him. God he wished she would have just stayed in the room. He had forgotten that she had even come home with him.

"Jas this is not a good time for your mouth.". Andrew said as he raised his head back up.

Looking back at Naomi he tried not to smirk, "Are you done now reminding me how horrible I have been to you, I still can't believe you haven't killed me yet."
Andrew Night
Andrew Night
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmin Bowen Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:21 am

Jasmin was going to stay in his room. But she was getting hungry and decided to come out. And she hated that he would always want to keep her locked up. She knew Andrew would have forget that she was there. But she was only sleeping by him the whole night.

He then told her that it wasn't the best time for her mouth. " Oh honey that isn't what you said to me last night. I could tell that you was enjoying yourself like always."
Jasmin Bowen
Jasmin Bowen
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Narcissa Night Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:24 am

Naomi stared coldly at Jasmin, her lips pulling into a sneer. She immediately hated that woman and she would show it.

"Piss off, I'm not talking to you." She sneered. "He'll receive my respect when he'll deserve it." She told her before turning to her father, her eyes cold and showing just how much she hated him at the very moment.

"Oh I do want to kill you." She spat at him, her hands fisting and un-fisting. "But if I do I know mother will not be pleased when you pass onto the other life." Her eyes got even more colder and her magic kept crackling around her so much that the window near her smashed and glass flew all over the place, slashing her in the process. "What is that woman doing here?" She jerked her head towards Jasmin, showing even less respect to her then her father.

She heard even more windows smashing due to her magic crackling around her and showing just how pissed off she was.
Naomi Narcissa Night
Naomi Narcissa Night
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Night Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:33 am

Andrew knew he needed to get things calmed down just a little before Naomi exploded the house.

"Jas, back upstairs now.". Andrew told her in a voice she better have known to listen too.

"Naomi, I really wish you would calm down just a little please. I am sorry about Jas I forgot she was still here."

Andrew was trying how to explain who this woman was and how to calm down Naomi's magic surge. It was always Amelia that could calm her magic when she was little. Currently he felt like a completly broken man, trying to fix too many things and not.

"She is my girlfriend, I have been with her for awhile now.". Andrew had never admited to anyone who she was before let alone himself.
Andrew Night
Andrew Night
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmin Bowen Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:39 am

Jasmin then heard Andrew her ordered her back upstairs. And she knew that she had to listen to him.

That is when she walked back over and kissed his cheek. " Fine I will go back to the room." She could tell that his daughter was about ready to explode.

She then whispered into his ear. " I am sure you could get out of this mess now. Try and fix everything with her. And shopping never hurts."

Jasmin then was not prepared for what he told his daughter. " So now you say I am your girlfriend when you told me that you didn't love me. So when was you planning to ask me and let me now this?
Jasmin Bowen
Jasmin Bowen
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Narcissa Night Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:58 am

Naomi refused to calm down but she reigned in her magic slightly though some was still left cracking around her, she didn't even take notice off the blood that flowed from her cuts on her arms, face and back.

"You forgot?" She asked coldly with venom lacing her words. Her eyes sent daggers at her father as she glared at him.

"And when were you planning to tell me that you were with her?" She growled quietly.
Naomi Narcissa Night
Naomi Narcissa Night
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Night Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:55 am

Andrew snapped ay Jas again he wished she would leave the room,

"Not another word Jas I will discuss it with you later." He spat at her to get out.

He waited until Jas was out of the room and then he took a deep breathe and walked over to where Naomi was standing took take a look at the wounds she had created. He was less concerned with the broken glass and more about her.

"Naomi I am sorry I have not said anything to you about Jas, please let me heal your wounds.".

Andrew sighed and there was no sound of anger or hate in his voice he just wanted to heal his daughter at least on the outside.
Andrew Night
Andrew Night
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmin Bowen Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:26 am

Jasmin seen that Andrew snapped at her. And she knew that she would pay for it later.

" Fine I do want to discuss this with you." That is when she walked out of the room up to the bedroom.
Jasmin Bowen
Jasmin Bowen
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Night Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:48 pm

Andrew had ignored Jas as she left the room and went back to his daughter. Her magic had broken the glass as cut her up pretty bad. He knew that she hadn't realized that she was bleeding.

"So I will ask once again, will you let me heal you and I will explain Jas to you?"

Andrew may treat his daughter terribly but he still loved her and hated that she was hurt, but the emotional was necessary.
Andrew Night
Andrew Night
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Narcissa Night Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:02 am

Naomi pursed her lips and her eyes were cold and dark. She waited until Jasmin left the room before she stared her father down, snarling quietly she demanded.

"You better explain before I blow up the whole house, with her in it!" She looked to the side. "And you may heal me." She knew that the one cut on her face, a long scar going across her cheek was deep and it wouldn't heal, she could see it in her reflection on the shiny surface.
Naomi Narcissa Night
Naomi Narcissa Night
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Night Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:41 am

Andrew sighed and begin to heal the wounds that he could and then thought of how to explain Jas.

"Jas is a woman I have been seeing for the last couple of years. We met at a bar. She is a healer and I would have asked her to heal you, but you don't seem to be too receptive to the idea of her."

Andrew turned away from Naomi, "I am a adult I have my needs, she usually is only here when your gone. She was helping me work through my grief last night."

Andrew wanted his daughter to understand he could not be alone forever.

"I miss your mother very much, but its been 7 years."

Andrew Night
Andrew Night
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Narcissa Night Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:34 am

Naomi stood stiffly and looking at the wall behind her father, refusing to meet his eyes or indicate that she even was listening to him though she heard him loud and clear.

"...How long?" Her voice was calm but clipped, showing her anger. "...And no, I am not receptive to her. I bloody hate her from the moment she stepped into this kitchen. If it wasn't for you in this room that woman would've been nothing more but a dead body about now."

Her arms crossed over her chest and she still kept looking at the wall, slowly counting in her head to a hundred in Greek before turning to French. It always managed to calm her.

"And you didn't bother telling this me and my brother because?" She spat. "I think that you should remember that I am a strong witch, not too keen on being sprung up with surprises like this!"
Naomi Narcissa Night
Naomi Narcissa Night
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Night Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:05 pm

Andrew conjured a glass of juice and took a couple of sips of it before he tried to explain who Jas was. Still trying to figure out why he was talking to his daughter about his life when did she start to care about him.

"I have been with Jas for a little over two years now. It usually has not gone any farther than the bedroom." Andrew sighed and took another drink, wishing he had something stronger in the glass.

"Naomi, she is someone to keep me company and maybe someday it might be more, but its not like I am looking for it. I was not trying to keep her from anyone, but since when did you care who was in my life."

Andrew knew that he could never replace Amelia, but maybe he could come close.
Andrew Night
Andrew Night
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Narcissa Night Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:46 pm

Naomi had no idea why she cared about her father but she knew that she could never hate him. Not anymore.

"Dad." She said, her voice soft. It was years since she used that title on her father and it brought a slight smile to her face. "You do know you don't have to answer if you don't want to." She flicked her wrist and her wand was in her hand before silently summoning a bottle of Firewhiskey to her and giving it to her father.

"I don't care who was or is in your life I wish that you'd just remember that your daughter hates being sprung up with surprises like this out of nowhere." Her voice was soft and her eyes stared down at the wall. "I just hope that when you do marry, it'll be after I'm settled down because I'd refuse to acknowledge the woman as my step-mother. I know Josh shares my thinking on that topic."
Naomi Narcissa Night
Naomi Narcissa Night
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Night Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:36 pm

Andrew looked at the bottle of Fire whiskey his daughter had handed him and he threw it in the sink close by shattering it in a dozen pieces. He actually wanted to have a conversation with his daughter without the haze. He may have thought he wanted something stronger, but in this case he didn't.

Andrew's heart opened a little when she called him dad. He could not remember the last time she had called him anything appropriate.

"Naomi, you know that I never tell anything I don't want you to know. ." Andrew sighed and went to address you next issue.

"I am going to be honest with you, she really is not my girlfriend. She really isn't anything other than the woman I have been spending my time with.." Andrew sighed taking a drink of the juice

"I do not have any plans on marrying the woman currently. But she really is not a bad woman once you get to know her, especially when we are sober and not upset."

Andrew was a little in shock of himself that he was being so open with her, maybe for a change they weren't yelling at each other and trying to have a calm and honest conversation.
Andrew Night
Andrew Night
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Narcissa Night Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:01 am

Naomi smiled softly at her father and she looked just like her mother then. It really amazed her that her father could talk with her.

"I know Dad, but you seem to not want to talk about it. So I'm not forcing you into anything." She whispered, biting her lower lip.

"I figured that out by the way she acted when you said she was your girlfriend." She giggled quietly, grinning at Andrew.

"If you would want to marry her in the future then I won't stop you but... As I said I'll refuse to acknowledge her as my step-mother. The only mother in my life is my birth mother. No-one else."
Naomi Narcissa Night
Naomi Narcissa Night
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next