Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Moonlight Night (Open)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A Moonlight Night (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Moonlight Night (Open)

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:53 am

Pxyis grinned and nodded. "I'll be sure to send you millions of letters, just make sure you respond or i'll hunt you down and stupefy you," Pxyis patted him on the head.

"Im going. You should come with me, cause im positive that Airen and Char will start dancing and then i'll be a loner!" Pxyis proclaimed dramatically. "And if you dare leave me a loner I shall not talk to you for a week!" Pxyis said this as if it was the most horrible thing in the world.

Pxyis began to walk back towards the castle, dragging Parker along by the hand as she went. "That was an eventful night."

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:10 pm

Parker smiled, noticing how she seemed a lot more pleased with that. Not making a remark as she pat his head. "As long as you make sure your owl sticks around a bit, I'll be sure to reply."

"And if you dare leave me a loner I shall not talk to you for a week!" He laughed a little at her being so dramatic as she grabbed him by the hand as was pulling him back to the castle. "Fine, fine, I'll go. It may be fun."

As they began walking back, Pxyis spoke thoughtfully, "That was an eventful night." He definitively though so too, but a concern popped into his head, one which he'd previously not thought of. "Wait, how're we getting back into the castle?"

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:49 pm

Pxyis laughed when he asked how they were going to get back into the castle. She felt very naughty and mischievous as she remembered how she had 'escaped' Hogwart's. She turned her eyes to Parker, winked and tapped her nose lightly.

"I'll show you, Parker, if you promise not to tell," she continued to drag him up the hill and towards the castle. As they edged closer, she pulled him down into a bush and held a finger to her lips. She released her grip on his hand and stealthily darted from tree to tree, bush to bush, moving softly and quietly as she beckoned for Parker to follow.

Finally, they had reached the wall to the castle and she grinned at Parker in a devilish way. "Ready?" She asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:06 pm

He smirked slightly at the realization of the mischief they'd gotten into sneaking in and out of the castle, out far later then they were supposed to. "I promise." he said as he continued to be dragged, holding back a small yelp when she suddenly tugged him down into a bush.

He watched her almost comic display of sneaking around, following suit after only a few moments. When they reached the wall he looked at it then at her devilish grin, making him smile a little as well. "Yeah, but..how?" He looked back at the wall wondering how they were going to get back in exactly.

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:15 pm

Pxyis feigned a look of hurt. "Don't you trust me?" She asked in a mock-hurt tone, before she rolled her eyes. "Follow my lead," she told him. She looked at the wall, and looked around carefully before spotting the mound where the end of the tunnel was. She moved over to it and pushed away the branch that covered where it was.

Making sure Parker was following her, she dropped down and felt the magic tug at her and pull her along the tunnel, whisking her up, down, this way and that. She turned and could see Parker zooming along behind her. "Be ready to grab onto the ground!" She called to him, before feeling herself suddenly stop right where the flat part was, and slide down a bit. She grabbed the ground and moved up the flat bit as fast as she could so he wouldn't collide with her.

"Fun, huh?" She told him. She could see strands of her luminous hair glowing in the dark - an un-nerving sight- so she pulled the black beanie out of the waistband of her skirt and placed it on her head, making sure her hair was tucking into it.

She pulled out her wand and pointed it at the block above her, hand ready to catch it. "Reducio!" She murmured, and the block collapsed in on itself and fell onto the ground by her, just barely skimming her fingertips. From the little light above, she could see the small block and she picked it up. She placed her hands outside of the hole and dragged herself out. She helped Parker out as well, before gently tugging him beside her.

Then, she placed the little block on the ground. "Engorgio!" She incanted, and watched as the block swelled to its normal size. She pushed it back into place in the wall and dusted off her hands and knees. "And that, my friend, is how you sneak out of Hogwart's," she whispered, eyes searching for teacher's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:01 am

"Oh, come on, of course I trust you." He mumbled more the himself adding, "With my life." as she said for him to follow her lead. He followed after her, to the tunnel, dropping into it as she did, feeling the magic around him, which did startle him a bit especially at all the weird turns the tunnel was making. After landing in the flat area, he took a deep breath, feeling his heart racing a bit from the adrenaline of going through the crazy tunnel.

"Fun, huh?" "Fun? Yeah...sure." He smiled a bit, watching as she but the beanie on her head and tucked her hair in. He then focused when she pulled out her wand, making a block in the wall shrink and fall to the floor. She then climbed up and had let her help him up too, watching then as she made the block grow back into place again. He'd need to keep those spells in mind.

She dusted off her hands and knees, looking proud it seemed as she whispered. "And that, my friend, is how you sneak out of Hogwart's." He whispered back. "That's absolutely brilliant- how did you know about this passage??"

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:40 pm

Pxyis flashed a brilliant smile when he asked how she knew. "Back when father loved me, he'd told me all about his rendevous at Hogwart's. I have no idea how he found out about the tunnel, from his friend or something but he has always told me about how the cheeky George Weasley made it when they were re-building Hogwart's after the war," Pxyis smile faded when she mentioned George Weasley.

"He did, apparently, in memory of his twin Fred, who died in the war," Pxyis sighed. "The tales of those two are that they were the... rule-breaker's of Hogwart's back in their day. Some even rank them as prankful as the Marauders, codswallop. They were even more, but the Marauders were sneakier," Pxyis laughed, but then remembere Parker had no idea who the Marauders were.

"The Marauder's consisted of his dad, the traitor who got his mum and dad killed, and his best friends. They're all dead now of course, but it was rather hard for Harry. James, Harry's dad, was murdered by Voldemort, Peter had this hand that killed him or something- not that Harry cared. Peter was the one that told Voldemort where James and Harry's mum Lily were. Remus died in the war, and Sirius also died in the times of the war, but before the Second Wizarding War. It's all very confusing," Pxyis chuckled, and then looked for any sign of a teacher.

"We should get back to the common room before we get caught, and besides this beanie is itchy and I want to get it off as soon as possible," Pxyis scratched the top of her beanie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:02 pm

Parker listened, interested, as she went on to explain how she knew about the tunnel, George Wealsley and his brother and then the Mauraders and the war. He didn't quite understand all she was saying, but he was sure after a trip to the library he'd understand a lot better. He smiled nodding in agreement that it was pretty confusing, because he was a bit confused.

He looked around as well, keeping his voice quiet. "I agree, wouldn't want to be caught out this late."

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:39 pm

Pxyis nodded and led the way back to the Slytherin common room, sticking to the shadows and trying to keep her footfalls soft- for everything echoed in the dungeons. She muttered the password to the wall, and watched as it slid open- allowing them access. She stepped inside and started heading towards the girls dorm.

Not before pecking Parker on the cheek. "Night." She told him. She entered the girls dorm with a smile. Such fun she had not had in a long time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:53 pm

Parker followed her back as quietly as he could, smiling the whole way. He walked in with her, letting out a sigh, glad to be back after their long adventure. He hoped that he'd be able to wake up a decent time tomorrow, for he was exhausted. His leg was also annoyingly itchy, he realized.

His thoughts were interrupted when she pecked him on the cheek saying goodnight. He smiled brightly at her, saying, "Goodnight" as well, before going up to his own dorm. He knew he'd never forget this night.

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3