Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walking ( Damien)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Walking ( Damien) - Page 3 Empty Re: Walking ( Damien)

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:20 am

Tessa smiled. " I have to older sister, so things are different. Since I am the baby they feel like they have to protect me. But I am alright with that. Because I never had a sister before."

" It is a lot nicer place, I don't have to share a room with anybody. And I been told that it is a lovely room. And it is different from going from an orphanage to a home."

She smiled. " I never really though about when I have a family before. But I guess that you look at things differently than me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:34 am

"So I take this this new family is who got you the dog?"

Damien looked at the dog, it was really a nice dog and could not help but reach over Tessa's lap to pet the dog.

Damien had a dog at one time, but something had happened and then one day the dog was gone. Damien thinks he knows what happened to the dog.

"So are you ready to go back to the castle, or do you want to stay out here awhile longer?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:37 am

Tessa smiled. " Yeah, it seems like my dad was asking around to see how a blind person to get around and a guide dog came up everytime."

Yasmina just sat there and was letting Damien pet her.

" Can we stay out just a little bit longer, I love being with you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:46 am

Damien was content on being outside, he loved it when it was peaceful like it was now.

Damien decided to lay back on the ground and look at the clouds above him. He really wished that Tessa could see them with him. He had weird little quirks like this.

"Come back here and lay down with me so I can descibe the clouds too you, I love the clouds and they are very peaceful to watch."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:48 am

Tessa smiled as she went over and laid down beside of Damien.

Yasmina then moved over where she was beside of Tessa.

" I always wonder what a cloud looked like."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:13 am

Damien helped Tessa lay down so her head was on his chest. While her head was there he began to run his fingers through her hair. He had discovered that she really liked that feeling.

"Well clouds are very interesting to watch you see. They are big white fluffy things they almost remind me of marshmallows."

Damien looked around in the sky. "Well the one I am looking at is about medium size and it almost looks like a horse with a long tail and mane."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:42 am

Tessa smiled as she laid there with Damien.

"Like marshmellows?" She then remember of all the times she would eat marshmellows

She smiled as he was describing the clouds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:59 am

Damien laughed "What don't like the idea of marshmallows? The dark ones remind of burnt ones." Damien was remembering the one time he had sothing called smores at a party he was at.

"Have you ever had a smore?" Damien was sure she would know what one was she was raised muggle. She should be surprised though that he knew what one was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:06 am

Tessa laughed. “ I hate when my marshmallow got burn. That happens a lot.”

“ Yes I have a lot of smores, some of the girls in the orphanage would make them in the microwave for me. How do you know about them?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:48 am

Damien was still stroking her hair. It smelled lovely, he couldn't quite make out the smell. It was almost like a mixed berry smell

"Well it was actually a funny story. I was walking around a muggle park and befriended some people there and they invited me over to their party. It was the first time I had a food called potato salad too."

Damien was enjoying this but was sure they proably should be getting inside before it started to get dark.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:53 am

She could tell that he enjoyed smelling her hair, but she loved it too.

Tessa laughed. “ I love potato salad. I know every year around my birthday, they would make sure and have some made.”

Yasmina then started to bark at Tessa, as if telling her that it was time to go back up to the castle. “ I wish this wouldn't have to end.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:09 am

Damien caught on that the dog started to bark. He really didn't want to move at the moment but he knew they had too. Pushing Tessa up off of him he stood brushing off his jeans. Then he reached down and grabbed her hand and helped her to her feet pulling her into a hug.

"So are we going to be ok?"

Damien wondered and he hoped that she realized that Tabi would always be in the background until this was over with the contract.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:17 am

Tessa smiled as Damien helped her back up to her feet. And she then hugged him back.

" I guess we are going to be ok."

She then remembered what her sister Salina said to her. That she wouldn't let anybody hurt her physically or mentally.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:28 pm

Damien was glad they were going to be ok now he just had to deal with Tabi and that would be easy. She was a true raised Slytherin woman and will do as she is told.

Damien held onto her hand as they walked back to the castle. When they made it to the entrance he wondered if she wanted him to walk her to her dorm.

"Shall we part here or would you like me to walk you up?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:59 pm

Tessa smiled. " Oh I am going back to my dorm to grab my books. Then it is to the library to start on all my homework."

She knew her sisters would tell her the same thing, that keeping her grades up was important.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:18 pm

Damien smiled when she talked about the library remembering their conversation earlier.

"That will be great, you take care until I see you again." Damien kissed her forehead.

Damien headed off to the common room to see if there was anything he could get into.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3