Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clearing my head (open)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Clearing my head (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Clearing my head (open)

Post by Ebony Summers Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:23 am

Ebony looked over at her.

"Are you?" she asked a little shocked.

"that must suck them... I'm scared about doing bogarts too... I really don't want to see my fear again..." she said sighing quietly.
Ebony Summers
Ebony Summers
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:24 am

Charlotte blinked a little when Ebony backtracked to what she said about the lesson she was doing in DADA and decided that this probably meant that she didn't really want to talk about it any more.

Nodding her head Charlotte sucked at her lip piercing.

"Yeah but I managed to get out of it by staying at the back of the queue and pretending to have already done it." she grinned.

Shrugging her shoulders she added; "You could always ask Professor Henley to excuse you if you don't want to do it in front of everyone, it is really personal after all."
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Summers Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:53 am

Ebony nodded.

"They all sound like pretty good lessons... except DADA since I've heard it's mainly about learning to defeat Voldimort and i don't really want to learn that..." she commented, she knew it was risky but Charlotte was a Slytherin and they were pretty much all on Voldemorts side, at least Draco's era was.
Ebony Summers
Ebony Summers
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:42 pm

Charlotte raised her eyebrow a little bit and wondered just what Ebony meant when she said that DADA was all about Voldemort, she had not had one lesson about the dark wizard since coming here, perhaps she was getting confused with History of Magic?

"I haven't had one lesson about Voldemort yet...maybe in later years but I don't think that's something Professor Henley wants to teach about...maybe they would focus on it in History of Magic though." she smiled.
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Summers Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:41 pm

Ebony frowned slightly.

"Oh... right... maybe..." she replied cocking her head to one side, her father had told her that they would probably teach about defeating Voldemort in Defense against the dark arts... but then again he could have been wrong since he hadn't been to the school in years.

"Hm... maybe he was wrong then..." she muttered to herself.
Ebony Summers
Ebony Summers
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Summers Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:47 am

(hey, just quickly, i wont be online form thursday until tuesday so i wont be able to reply to anything in that time but ill be replying as soon as i get back)
Ebony Summers
Ebony Summers
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:36 pm

Charlotte didn't want to make Ebony upset by saying that she might have been wrong and so Charlotte looked for something else that she could say that might cheer her up a little bit, after all she didn't want to end up losing the friend that she had just made for herself over something like this.

"I could be wrong you never know, maybe they will have a special lesson for it, after all he is a very importaint figure in our past, so it would be right to think that he would be taught, perhaps in the later years you will learn about horcruxes?" she asked, "I think it would be a very interesting lesson."
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Summers Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:25 am

"Yeah it would, especailly since Harry Potter and his friends had to destroy them all without knowing how to" she replied quietly.

She looked out at the lake and then back at her. it was starting to get cold so she pulled her clock a little tighter around herself as she looked back over at Charlotte.

Ebony Summers
Ebony Summers
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:43 pm

Charlotte smiled lightly and noted that it was getting a little bit cold, and she gestured up at the castle in the distance, it might be time for the feast sometime soon, so perhaps they could go up there together.

"Would you like to come to the Great Hall with me? The feast might start up now, and it's getting a little bit cold out here isn't it?" she asked with a smile.
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Summers Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:49 pm

"Sure" Ebony replied, returning a smile.

"It is pretty cold out and its also pretty late" she replied, noting that it was getting dark already. she stood slowly and waited for Charlotte before making her way to the great hall with her, still smiling slightly, she had found someone really nice to hang out with and talk to, she just hoped she wasn't getting on Charlotte's nervous at all since she always felt like she was with people.

when she reached the door she opened it and followed Charlotte in. everyone was starting to file into the great hall so they were just in time.
Ebony Summers
Ebony Summers
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:06 pm

Charlotte smiled lightly and got up, ready to go to the hall with Ebony and she was glad that she had someone in her house that she could talk to if she needed to, and, she was also very happy that Ebony now had her to rely on, someone in an older year in case she needed any help with homework, Charlotte would have already done it.

"Let's go then, I wonder what they're going to have for dinner tonight, I'm so hungry." she grinned, and walked with Ebony up to the entrance of the school, hopping inside it before waiting for Ebony to follow.

(OOC: I'll make a new thread in the Great Hall for you to reply in Very Happy)
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Summers Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:10 pm

(OOC: ok cool ^-^ lemme know when it's up and i'll reply there Smile )
Ebony Summers
Ebony Summers
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2