Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ups and downs (Sergiy And Rosali)

2 posters

Go down

Ups and downs (Sergiy And Rosali) Empty Ups and downs (Sergiy And Rosali)

Post by Rosali K. Carter Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:17 am

Rosali was wondering the halls when she came across a staircase that she hadn't seen before she started to climb thinking that it could be a perfect place to hide out and be on her own away from everyone else however she didn't care if someone found her she was just a little sick of being bullied and wanted a hiding place where she could be her own.

When Rosali got to the top of the staircase she found that it led to an abandoned tower. Finding a place to sit down she began to play with her tail which gave her so much entertainment and was the sorce of all her bulling no one has ever seen a human or someone who looked like a human with a tail before. She sighed a little she never had let the fact that she was different bother her before but she had to admit that just once she wanted to be like everyone else.

Rosali K. Carter
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Ups and downs (Sergiy And Rosali) Empty Re: Ups and downs (Sergiy And Rosali)

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:57 am

Sergiy was straining the halls he was told to do so. So children won't be seen in halls. He was not going get them in trouble that was not his job. So why bother. But he did it anyways he sighed and slowly begun to follow them the stairs case. He saw a female enter once she had entered he followed. As he entered he poked up and saw her tail."Why are you here alone. Relax don't panicky your not in trouble. I'm the school Coupler." he said slowly.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosali K. Carter Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:19 am

Rosali looked a little startled when she saw an adult but when he said he was a councilor she relaxed a little. However she wasn't certain that she could trust him yet though she hasn't been able to trust adult men for some reason that she could not explain.

"Well I just wanted to be alone actually." She sighed a little bit. "My name is Rosal Carter second year Hufflepuff by the way." She smiled a little bit but then stared at her tail and wonder if he would leave her alone or just stay and make her want to spill out what was bugging her but she did not know if she would be able to without breaking down.

Sometimes she just wanted to cut off her tail the source of her issues but she knew she could never do that for it was a part of her and it made her unique which is what she liked but she just wanted everyone to know that she was just as ordinary as them even though she was different appearance wise.

Rosali K. Carter
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:22 am

Looked at her. Carter? She was a Carter? This could not be a convection. He looked at her and spoke."Are you by any chance Carmin Carter's daughter?" he asked her slowly. Waiting for her to answer that before he simply shook his head and waited for her to reply.

(Sorry for the small post..)

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosali K. Carter Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:33 am

Rosali blinked a little when he asked if she was Carmin Carter's daughter for she was indeed her daughter. She began to wonder why he would ask that question and how she should answer it for she was uncertain if she should tell him the truth or not. She let go of her tail and stared at him for sometime before she decided what she was going to do.

"You ask if I am the daughter to Carmin Carter and the answer would be yes I am in fact I am her only daughter." She still did not know the importance of his question. She just continued to stare at him wondering why he asked what he did hardly anyone asked if she was the daughter of Carmin Carter because they really didn't look too much alike.

Rosali K. Carter
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:21 am

He looked at her. No way, well there was a chance, she might be his daughter. I mean she was pregnant with his child. He shook his head and spoke."Did your mother ever talk about your father?" He asked her out of curiously. He said slowly waiting for her to reply as he asked, he could not stop but wonder why he was asking this question towards the lovely female. What if she was his.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosali K. Carter Tue May 01, 2012 7:50 am

Her mother never mentioned anything about her father directly but she heard a few phrases when she talked to other's but nothing towards his appearance. But she began to wonder why he was asking all these questions and came to the conclusion that he might be her father. But she wasn't one to jump to conclusions. She looked at her tail she wondered if she should repeat the phrases to him most of them were not nice.

"She hasn't talked to me directly but I caught a few phrases here and there when she was talking to our neighbors they never were anything nice and nothing to do with the appearance of him." She looked up at him again still thinking of what she would do if he turned out to be her father would she run she did not trust men and that was due to her mother's portrayal of them being rude obnoxious pigs.

Rosali K. Carter
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Wed May 02, 2012 4:08 am

He looked at her and sighed slowly. He must be her father. He shook his head and sighed before he spoke."I am your father." He said slowly towards her waiting for her to reply. To his answer. While he waited he looked at her tail."What part of the family did you inherit the tail?" He asked her slowly."Sure was not mine." he said calmly. But not rudely.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down