Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starting over ( Chase and Candy)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Starting over ( Chase and Candy) - Page 3 Empty Re: Starting over ( Chase and Candy)

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 2:11 am

Candy smiled at the thought of Chase coming home with her. And she was glad that she had the night off. That means she could relax. She then smiled when she heard Chase telling Shadow that he would treat her like a princess. Something that didn't happen very often in her line of work.

“ Well it looks like that way. I guess it looks like I have plans this evening after all.” She was still smiling. “ Oh I would be careful when coming over. Sometimes Duke bites if he thinks someone is going to hurt me.” She then laughed when she remembered a guy followed her home and wanted more and Duke bite him and he wasn't sitting down for a while.

Back to top Go down

Starting over ( Chase and Candy) - Page 3 Empty Re: Starting over ( Chase and Candy)

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 11:28 am

Shadow smiled at the two of them and before they could leave she pulled Chase off to the side to talk to him for a minute.

"Chase dear, you better take care of our Pristine young lady over there or you might end up never having children." Shadow said towards him in a whisper

Shadow knew all too well Chase temper and did not want her girl hurt.

"You two go off and have fun. Make sure you behave." With that Shadow left them by themselves and went to make herself a drink.

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3