Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attack of the Conscience (Open)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Attack of the Conscience (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Attack of the Conscience (Open)

Post by Frank Stein Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:50 pm

"You would? T-thats great!" she said with an even heavier blush. Frank remembered how he used to blush around his old girlfriend. Poor thing must've been dying from embarrassment when he didn't answer her. "So...saturday night? Would that be, okay?"

"That's acceptable," Frank said with a nod and a smile. It was about time he started smiling at her, or she'd think he just accepted to make her stop blushing. He watched as she grabbed a book, and suddenly felt the need to occupy his hands with something, but Franky was nowhere around.

"Where would you like to go?"

Frank thought about that. Any good restaurants? "I don't know," he said truthfully. "I haven't eaten for several years, so I don't know any good restaurants. So why don't you pick?"
Frank Stein
Frank Stein

Back to top Go down

Attack of the Conscience (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Attack of the Conscience (Open)

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:28 pm

Lolita felt a little bit better when Frank smiled at her, it made her feel that she was not being so stupid after all, and that maybe he wasn't accepting just because she had asked him and she didn't want to let her down.

"Great."

She grinned happily and set the book down on the table, Lolita almost instinctively reached for a cookie and ate it slowly. This was good. It was better than she thought it was going to go. Lolita had just a moment ago envisioned Frank laughing in her face after all.

"What? You haven't been out to eat in that long? Oh, well, I could pick one, but I'm not sure how good it's going to be, I don't really know my way around here. So it might be a total disaster!"

Lolita smiled again and she scribbled that down in one of her notebooks before glancing back up at Frank with a shy smile.

"So, how's 7 o clock? I'll meet you at the Hospital Wing and we'll go together? Or would you prefer to meet up there?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Stein Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:30 pm

"What? You haven't been out to eat in that long? Oh, well, I could pick one, but I'm not sure how good it's going to be, I don't really know my way around here. So it might be a total disaster!"

Frank, as he took the address she had written down, decided not to tell her that it wasn't that he hadn't eaten out for several years, but that he hadn't eaten at all for several years. It would probably have freaked her out if he told her that.

"So, how's 7 o clock? I'll meet you at the Hospital Wing and we'll go together? Or would you prefer to meet up there?"

"I think," Frank said, contemplating, "it's best if we meet up there at 7 o'clock. Wouldn't do for you to lose your appetite before dinner, after all." It was true. With some of the ailments the students came to complain to Frank about, she probably wouldn't have wanted dinner after that.
Frank Stein
Frank Stein

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:13 pm

Lolita smiled as Frank took the peice of paper from her with the address on and she couldn't help but feel the best that she had done in a while, sighing softly she nodded, it probably would be better to meet up there.

"Okay then. Well, I guess I'll see you then, then."

Blushing slightly Lolita clicked her fingers and Franky came back to her with a purr and swirled around her feet. Suddenly Lolita remembered something and she straightened up swiftly:

"You won't forget to come and get me, will you? When it's time for the thunderstorm?"

Lolita was excited about seeing this, and even more so my the idea of what Junior might be like when he woke up, it was something that she wouldn't want to miss for anything, even if the whole Library went up in flames...okay...maybe if that happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Stein Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:21 pm

"You won't forget to come and get me, will you? When it's time for the thunderstorm?"

Frank grinned. "I'll send you a letter," he said simply, before turning his back on Lolita, waving at her. "I'll see you then!"

Now, hopefully Frank would have time to move his things up to one of the abandoned towers before the thunderstorm came. He really didn't want to use the Astronomy Tower unless he absolutely had to...
Frank Stein
Frank Stein

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2