Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stress Head (Valentina and Darren)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Stress Head (Valentina and Darren) - Page 2 Empty Re: Stress Head (Valentina and Darren)

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:16 pm

As he listened to her explaining, he nodded silently as she reached the "will it to you" part. He drank from his bottle of Butterbeer and nodded once more, not to her but to his train of thoughts.

"I see..." He said casually, raising his bottle of Butterbeer.

"You see... What's over is over. You got your company. Just make sure it's run so well that no one can diss you for your age. I think I have faith in your abilities." He smiled.

"I miss some Fish and Chips... I wonder if they sell it here. You want something to eat?"

Back to top Go down

Stress Head (Valentina and Darren) - Page 2 Empty Re: Stress Head (Valentina and Darren)

Post by Lucian Ciero Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:09 pm

Valentina blinked for a few moments at Darren, the casual way that he dismissed her trouble suggested that either he had experianced a loss like her or that he didn't care about hearing the rest, either way the attitude made her frown.

"I run the company well enough already thank you."

At the mention of fish and chips Valentina shrugged her shoulders, they should do something like that here.

"You could always go and ask Tom."
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:35 pm

"No, I know what you mean... I've seen it myself." He nodded sympathetically, to her doubts in her brain and froze.

"Uhhh... I'll go ask about the Fish and Chips." He coughed and went to Tom, and after a while, he came back, disappointed.

"Nope... They don't even have chicken chop or cheese sausages. And a western muggle food store is right across the street." He bit his lip. Cheese Sausages...

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:49 pm

Deciding to ignore Darrens attempt to make her feel better Valentina watched him with a sly smirk as he went up to ask about the fish and chips, it looked as though he was out of luck, and she couldn't help but keep her eyes on her as he came back.

"Oh dear, that's bad, fish and chips are a staple of England, you need to have some in every restaurant."

Valentina shook her head lightly and sighed. This meant that Darren probably wanted to go now and leave her on her own.

"What in Godrics name is a cheese sausage? I have never heard of one, and I've been around the world quite a bit. Maybe I should come with you, to taste one?"
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:17 pm

"Yes! Yes! Come with me! Let's go eat our cheese sausage!" Darren said cheerfully, and buying two Butterbeer, he placed them in his bag, and opened the door for her.

"After you, Miss Clarke." He smiled, and as they went into the diner, and Darren passed Valentina the menu.

"What would you eat? Lady first." He smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:22 pm

Valentina couldn't help but giggle a little bit, just saying the phrase 'cheese sausage' seemed to be phallic in some way, and even though immature she couldn't help but laugh.

"Okay okay, gee, you're excited!"

Moving out of the Leaky Cauldron Valentina followed Darren into the diner, she had seen it but never been inside, it was slightly grotty in her opinion but that was a nice change for her and she took a look at the menu.

"Hmmm I guess I'll try some sushi, and, one of those cheese sausage things."

Valentina handed the menu back to Darren with a smile.

"What are you having?"
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:55 pm

"One can never have enough cheese sausages." Darren smiled, and when he accepted the menu from Valentina, he closed it immidiately.

"Cheese sausages and tea. What would miss like to drink?" Darren asked, now grinning as he turned on his laptop.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:15 pm

Valentina grinned, although she didn't know just what the cheese sausage was, or what it tasted like she was eager to find out. Darren seemed to like them a lot.

"We shall see." she said with a wink

Biting her lip for a minute Valentina thought about what drink she wanted and then turned with a smile to address the waiter.

"Skinny vanilla latte, low foam."

Valentina grinned in relief and turned her blackberry back on.
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:27 pm

"Yes, now we shall wait." He smiled as the waiter left them, and heading straight to youtube, he showed her the Cantarella ballroom dancing Vocaloid video.

"They are just so awesome." He sighed as the Vocaloids danced.

"By the way, any dessert later?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:27 am

Valentina shuffled around the laptop screen and smiled softly, the dancers on the screen were indeed graceful and suddenly Valentina bit her lip and took out her notebook, frantically scribbling down the idea that had just struck her.

"Are these vocaloid things popular?" she asked with a glow to her voice, excited.

Thinking for a minute, tapping her pencil on the table Valentina smiled.

"Nah no dessert for me, I'm more a savoury person."
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:35 am

"In Asia and America. Sell-out concerts everytime. They sell even better than real life singers." Darren smiled, and shrugged.

"Don't mind if I do... Vanilla is awesome." He smiled, and placed an order for vanilla ice cream.

"Okay, Valentina... What have you got written there?" He asked, curious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:26 pm

Valentina just didn't know that there were these things that were this popular and she was angry at her research team for not finding them out for her father, at least now she knew about them and could possibly do some sort of deal.

"Wow...maybe I'll have togo, see what all the hype is about."

Grinning Valentina slipped the notebook away and grinned, tapping her nose.

"Top secret business plans that if I told you id have to kill you."

With a wink Valentina waited for the food and when her sushi came she took up her chopsticks and ate a small piece of it before sighing happily, good sushi. Then she picked up the cheese sausage and raised an eyebrow, breaking a part off she grimaced.

"Wish me luck."
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:07 pm

"Yes! Let's go to AFA, Anime Festival Asia in Singapore and go their concert! They are always there!" Darren said enthusiastically, and when the sausages came, he grinned, rubbing his hands together, and he picked up the fork.

"Assailant!" He said, and stabbed the sausage, and took a large bite off it, and he closed his eyes and savoured the favour.

"Well, I am not going to guess. But I suspect, business." He grinned.

"How's it taste?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:23 pm

Valentina was glad that Darren elaborated on just what the AFA was, it was something that she didn't really want to do, the whole festival would take up a lot of time, but maybe she should go...it's what normal people do yes?

"You'll have to tell me when the next one is, after all I don't think it'll be one of the things I check out."

Giggling a little as Darren attackedtge sausage, Valentina chewed her own mouthful carefully, and upon swallowing shrugged her shoulders.

"It's okay, not the best thing I've ever tasted, sure looks like you're enjoying it though, how come you like them so much?"
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:37 pm

"November. It would be so awesome... And I would be buying lots and lots of merchandise..." He sighed, reverting to his otaku self.

"It's my childhood food!" He smiled and took another bite.

"What's your favourite food?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:01 pm

Valentina got out her phone and tapped out a memo for the festival that she was supposed to be going to, and to actually check out some of the things that she would be seeing there since she had no idea.

"Okay then, I'll go, anything I should look up before I go?" she smiles

Nodding her head as Darren said that it was his childhood food that's why he liked it so much, it made sense after all.

Valentina paused for a moment and she thought about that.

"I like sausages and mash, it's lovely. Real comfort food."
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:20 pm

"Yes... Take me along because my homeland is Singapore." He grinned, and cocked his head.

"Maybe you would want to cosplay as well." Darren laughed, taking another bite off his sausage and closing his eyes to savour the sausage.

"You like sausages!? AWESOME!" Darren smiled, and he ordered a can of cola and started drinking from it, his eyes glancing across the restaurant.

"Noisy. Too noisy." He said simply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:12 pm

Valentina smiled softly and nodded her head too, she had no intention of going on her own to this thing, she recalled one manga she had read when she was little and snorted at the mention of Cosplay;

"I'll most certainly take you along, I won't be going on my own. The only thing I've read is about girls who turn into animals. Tokyo Mew Mew. And those costumes are embarrassing, too embarrassing to wear."

At Darrens reaction Valentina couldn't help but smile lightly, it looked like he was a truly unique person...and had an unusual enthusiasm for sausages...which was just a little bit strange when they were made out of cheese.

"Yes yes I like sausages." she grinned "And by the looks of it you have a small obession with them."

Noting that it had in fact gotten louder in the diner, Valentina ate more of her sushi with the intention of finishing so she could perhaps relocate with Darren, and soon there was only one piece left.
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:35 pm

"Hey! There are a lot of other costumes, you know?" He pointed out and delved into this long explanation of different costumes. Meido aka maid, butlers, anime characters and alternative dressing.

"Not obsession. Just interest." Darren corrected and grinned.

Noting that she was eating more quickly, he ate faster as well, and he was soon done with his sausages, and he smiled to Valentina.

"Where do we go next?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:11 am

Valentina looked at Darren as if he had three heads and she blinked for a moment, she tried to think out of that long sea of things that had just been shouted at her, what she would actually like to go as...without appearing like some niche fantasy.

"Uhm...wow...maybe some sort of maid then, they sound okay."

She couldn't help but snort when Darren admitted what she had just said, not only was it a tiny bit phallic it was also pretty weird to admit something like that.

"Hmmm okay then, my bad."

Pulling her tongue Valentina ate her last bit of sushi and stood up, leaving money on the table for her bill, slipping her phone in her pocket.

"A walk I should think."
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:19 am

"Cool~! But costumes never come cheap unless you make them yourself... Still not cheap though." Darren said enthusiastically.

"I know... I know... But sausages are nice..." He said, bowing his head. He pulled out money for both of them and shoved her money back into her bag and pulled her out of the restaurant.

"It's my honour to have you as a companion for a meal. So tell me..." He said as they strolled towards the park-

"How would you describe yourself?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:30 pm

Valentina nodded, she would remember that and get somebody to make her a costume from the costume department of the photoshoots, so at least it would be good, as opposed to something that she could produce.

"Thanks I'll remember that."

Frowning as the money was shoved into her bag Valentina took it back out and shoved it into Darrens pocket and she skirted away from him with her Tongue out as if to say that he couldn't put them back in her bag.

"Hmmm what a lovely park, oh, and yes, I had a lovely time there." she smiled

With a slight pause Valentina shrugged: "Efficient. How about you?"
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:48 pm

"Tsk tsk." Darren said, having the money shoved back and she attempted to give it back to her again to no avail.

"Me? I guess uhm... Mentalist? I have a knack for figuring out what others are thinking I guess." He said, silently thinking to himself that he actually could.

"I would like to rent a boat to row... But..." He looked at Valentina.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:17 pm

Valentina couldn't help but chuckle slightly at Darrens face, his expression when she denied him giving her the money back, then as they walked deeper into the park she looked all around her, the beautiful light shimmering through the trees.

"Mentalist huh? Let's hope we never end up doing any business then." she joked

Looking at the boats Valentina's eyes widened a little bit:

"Do you know how to drive one of these? If you do...then I might give it a go, but I don't want to get stuck in the middle of a lake."
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:11 pm

"HAHA~! Maybe. Maybe." Darren grinned and nodded enthusiastically, and went to the boat rental station, and he did, rented one of the boats.

"I mean... It's easy. At most you just row..." Darren said matter-of-factly, and he got onto the bed after getting some bread to munch on.

"Come on, take my hand. Steady when you get onto the boat or both of us are gonna be wet." Darren said, stretching out his hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next