Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stress Head (Valentina and Darren)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Stress Head (Valentina and Darren) - Page 3 Empty Re: Stress Head (Valentina and Darren)

Post by Lucian Ciero Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:50 pm

Valentina was not feeling the best about getting into a boat with someone who's idea of directing it was to just simply row until they got somewhere, it was a little bit scary since if her Blackberry fell into the water she'd be dead. Way dead.

"Well okay then, if that's all you have to do I'll believe you."

Biting her lip Valentina reached out and took Darrens hand, stepping onto the boat and almost toppling over, she wasn't ready for that sort of feeling.

"I'm on! And I haven't fallen in yet."
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Stress Head (Valentina and Darren) - Page 3 Empty Re: Stress Head (Valentina and Darren)

Post by Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:43 pm

"Come now! See? That was pretty easy eh?" Darren smiled as he helped the lady onto the boat, and he started up the engine, which propelled the boat forward rather slowly.

"So... do you want some bread to nom on? Oh, turn off your phone. PLEASE." He smiled, appreciating nature and its beauty should have us be far away from the electronic gadgets.

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3