Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drinks (Open)

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Drinks (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Drinks (Open)

Post by Sofia Slytherin Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:41 pm

Sofia was also very interested in hearing Briony love story. She had a very of her own. Listnening intently to what she was saying.

Sofia had choosen to take a drink at the wrong time when Briony commented "So of course I had to kill him for such a thing. Very messy ending, but his parents thanked me, apparently he'd been doing it to them for a good few years." At the comment Sofia had spit out the firewhiskey that was in her mouth. "I am sorry" Sofia mumbled out, maybe it was to the point she should stop.

"I was not expecting that end, but then sometimes it is the best way to go with a thief. A thief is a thief, whether stealing someones money, or someone elses lover." Sofia grabbed a napkin to clean up her mess.
Sofia Slytherin
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:20 pm

Briony chuckled slightly as Sofia spat out the firewhiskey, she didn't really mind this story, after all it was a part of what had made her unqiue as a person and had shaped who she would be today, without him, Briony wouldn't be the same.

"That's very true, I always find that affairs of the heart are much more painful than affairs of money, so I'm glad that he wasn't bad in that respect."

With a small smile Briony took another cigarette out of her pocket and lit it, her old one laying stubbed out on the bar, she was becoming much more relaxed and that made her glad indeed that she was in company, Briony never liked to let her guard down.

Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

https://hogwartsvsdurmstrang.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucia Henley Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:43 am

"I was not expecting that end, but then sometimes it is the best way to go with a thief. A thief is a thief, whether stealing someones money, or someone elses lover."

Lucia nodded in agreement, even though she was a bit surprised at the outcome herself. Briony seemed to take a bit lightly on the matters of life and death, but as long as Lucia stayed on her side, she had a feeling she couldn't be safer than when she was around Briony.

Lucia also understood what Briony meant with affairs of the heart and money. No one had ever deceived her, but she could imagine some of the anger.

Lucia then ordered her fourth glass, feeling slightly disorientated, but liking it like always. She then grinned at the others.

"So, how is the lovelife with Mr. Romain?" Lucia asked, wiggling her eyebrows suggestively.
Lucia Henley
Lucia Henley
Hogwarts Professor

http://theavengers.forummotions.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:21 pm

Briony raised her eyebrows at the forward way in which Lucia asked her about her 'love life' and she chuckled dryly, she didn't really mind after all it was no secret they were married and it was also no secret that they were quite...active.

Thinking about how to word this in her mind without making it too awkward for everybody else around the table who might overhear.

"Well..."

A slow grin spread across her lips and she chuckled slightly louder.

"I guess you could describe it as active, but we don't really have that much time to be together because of our jobs, I take on extra contracts and he takes on work from the Ministry on top of our school work."

Grinning at Lucia she asked: "You seen any Professors you like the look of there?"
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucia Henley Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:57 pm

Lucia sniggered as Briony so sneakily used the word 'active'. She could imagine so. But she also knew that both the professors/headmistress, had a lot of work to do.

At Briony's next question, Lucia could do nothing but grin. "Who isn't hot?" she asked Briony with a smug smirk.

Then she thought about it. "Well, I absolutely understand the interest Sofia has in Cillian and you in your husband. Relax! I ain't hitting on them in the future!" Lucia joked with a big grin. "And we cannot look away from Cobalt Smith, honestly, that man is a bulging bicep. No joke. And Richard Devante... need I say more? Airen Auditoren, James Weasley. Jeez, I like redheads. And Aslyander Baudelaire, of course. But if you're asking me about loveinterests? None .... yet," Lucia added with a secretive smile.

Then she took a new, long sip. "I love Hogwarts," she said with joyous eyes, thinking about all the hotties. Then she sighed. "Ah, alcohol. The essence of love. I need to stop talking, or I'll tell everyone in the room about how much I love the guys at Hogwarts. And that is not going to be funny for me tomorrow."

Lucia then looked dreamily into the air, and started giggling. Then a deadpan look crossed her face. "Okay, that's enough alcohol for me. I think," she said. Then, with a murderous look at nothing in particular, she took another mouthful.
Lucia Henley
Lucia Henley
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:15 pm

Briony chuckled softly, she hoped that this would remain true, she rather liked Lucia and she wouldn't want to have to kill her for messing with her husband, listening to her long list of people that she liked Briony's interest was piqued for a moment by a few of the men upon it, having not really met them.

"Hmmm I see, hate to break your bubble but Cobalt Smith is probably out of bounds, his daughter instantly kills any woman who comes within five feet of the man, she's a sweet girl, afraid of loosing another father...I suppose."

Shrugging her shoulders Briony chuckled again:

"I did not know you liked children in that way Lucia, after all Airen is only a first year." she smirked, having a light hearted joke "But I think that Mr. Weasley is not otherwise engaged if you wanted to ask him to an upcoming social event I am arranging."

Briony smiled, a slightly longer smile than normal and she placed a finger to her lips: "I wont tell a soul about this, and I'm sure neither will Sofia."
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucia Henley Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:53 am

"SHIIIT!" Lucia exclaimed. "I didn't mean Airen! Oh, my, Aslan..."

"Holy crap, I don't even know who Airen is... I think... Or is it that guy with the... um... what should I say? I think I might know. And if it is, he looks like he'll grow up to be a good-looking guy, but HONESTLY! Jeez. No way. YUCK! OH MY GOD!" Lucia yelled, making half of the bar stare at her.

She grinned at them. "Nothing, nothing at all," she said to them all, and then turned with a murderous look. "People just can't hold themselves to their own business, can they?" she asked annoyed, but then grinned again. "Okay, I'll stop now," Lucia said with a deep breath and took a new sip.
Lucia Henley
Lucia Henley
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucia Henley Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:55 am

Lucia then frowned. "You know, I do believe James Weasley is married or something to Lydia Weasley," she said with a secure voice.
Lucia Henley
Lucia Henley
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:44 am

Briony looked at Lucia fussing and for the first time in a long time Briony sniggered, and then exploded in full force laughter, pointing at Lucia and clutching at her side with her other hand, wiping at her eyes to remove the tears of laughter.

"Oh my! Oh how funny! You're face! It's..."

Stopping to try and catch her breath Briony took in a deep breath and then smiled happily giving a little giggle, not caring shed let herself show such emotion in public.

"You know, that was hilarious."

With a small nod of realisation, Briony suddenly realised that that made a lot more sense to her than thinking they were brother and sister, after all, normal siblings didn't go around like that, although it got her thinking why her husband didn't tell her before.

"Oh riiiiiight! That makes much much more sense than what I was thinking, hehehe..." she chuckled and placed her head on the bar "Getting drunk is funner with people."
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofia Slytherin Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:31 am

Somehow Sofia got lost in the conversation again. Maybe she was having too many firewhiskeys. Sofia could not help but laugh when Lucia was going on about all the men that seemed to grab her fancy.

It really made her crack up when Briony has said something about her liking one of the students. Maybe she had had too much to drink too.

"You know I just thought of another teacher I have met. The new librarian seems to be a really nice gentleman, but it is too bad he is married., but he did send me an owl about going to the ball with him since he wife can't"

"And yes my dear getting drunk with other people is way more funnier."
Sofia Slytherin
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucia Henley Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:37 am

Lucia joined in when Briony started laughing. She had never seen the headmistress laugh that much before, and it made Lucia laugh all the more. She had no idea of what her face had looked like, but she bet it had been a sight for sore eyes. She usually looked superweird when she became flabbergasted or something like it.

Lucia then grinned when Briony realized that the two Weasley's were married. Then she nodded at Sofia's statement.

"Yup, drinking with others is way funnier, because then you can laugh at their funny weirdness when drunk. Something I kinda think I am. Drunk, I mean," Lucia said with a very innocent smile, blinking repeatedly.
Lucia Henley
Lucia Henley
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Drinks (Open) - Page 2 Empty Would You Care For A Drink?

Post by Horst Sollmann Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:41 pm

"My dear Lady Slytherin, I have been trying to locate you for quite some time. You see after our special event I decided we shoud celebrate with a drink. However, I couldn't find you in Hogwarts. So I came here hopin on the off chance that you would be here. And sure as day, here you are. Shall I join you ladies or shall I find a table of my own to sit at? It is your decision, I have no preference in the matter." he stated. He hoped the ladies allowed him to sit with them, they appeared to be having a grand old time.
Horst Sollmann
Horst Sollmann
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:27 am

Briony opened her mouth to ask Sofia about the new librarian but as soon as she did so, he appeared, which was more than a little unusual, 'speak of the Devil' she couldn't help but think before she turned and smirked at the gentleman.

"Hello, by all means join us if my comrades don't mind, however, we are all rather hammered as Lucia just admitted,"

Raking her eyes over the man for a moment Briony shrugged slightly and looked at the other women around the area they were sitting.

"If you fancy joining a bunch of drunk twenty somethings then go right ahead."

With a gasp Briony had an good idea and she grinned wickedly for a moment before looking conspiratorially between her fellow professors.

"How about a game of truth or dare?"
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofia Slytherin Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:57 am

Sofia was enjoying the talks with the ladies and drinking her now empty firewhiskey. She needed to refill that. So she waved down the waitress.

"Yes ma'am", she said through slurred words. "3 more for the group here please" as the waitress came back with the drinks.

"Come on Lucia, I know you said you had enough but surely you can have one more" Sofia smiled as she pushed the drink towards her.

The ladies went back to chatting when the librarian came up to them claiming to be looking for her.

"Sorry Horst, I was not aware, but surely you can join us." Sofia waved a chair over to the table

Having heard Briony tell him he could join these 20 something ladies Sofia could not help but laugh. "Sure Briony, I wish I was in my 20's again" as she took a drink.

Sofia Slytherin
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Drinks (Open) - Page 2 Empty Truth or Dare?

Post by Horst Sollmann Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:24 pm

"I think I just will at that Headmistress. Truth or Dare? I'm game, why I haven't played it in years. Sounds simply delightful. Not to worry Miss Slytherin, I was able to find you. I wasn't worried I knew I would find you eventually." This was going to be a fun night, he could already tell that much."

When the barmaid Madam Rosmerta walked by he flagged her down. "Madam Rosmerta, I will have an oak-matured mead. I don't know if you recognize me or not. I'm Horst Sollmann. The new librarian of Hogwarts. I was a Hufflepuff and one of their better Beaters they've had over the years if you followed the school Quidditch at all. Thank you. You are looking lovely as always." he said.

Last edited by Horst Sollmann on Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Horst Sollmann
Horst Sollmann
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofia Slytherin Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:25 pm

Sofia agreed with Horst a game of truth or dare would be interesting. With the drunker she was getting she could see herself doing more dares than truths. But then truths would be more easier with the amount of liquor she has consumed.

Last edited by Sofia Slytherin on Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sofia Slytherin
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Drinks (Open) - Page 2 Empty Drunk Sofia

Post by Horst Sollmann Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:47 pm

Horst noticed that Sofia was a lot more talkative and not as closed off as usual. Then he noticed the ever-growing pile of shot glasses and empty mugs on the table. Ah, that explains it, a little liquid courage goes a long way to opening up some people who are generally closed off just as easily as he could crack open a book. Yes, Sofia was drunk, and in the process of becoming even more intoxicated.
Horst Sollmann
Horst Sollmann
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucia Henley Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:55 am

Lucia grinned at Sofia. "I don't want another glass. No, wait. That's wrong. I shouldn't want another glass. But I want another glass," she said with a drunken grin.

Then she turned to Briony with small eyes. "Did you just ... LAUGH?" she asked with big eyes at the end of the sentence.

Then she harked. "Yo, Sallmonn... Eh... Sallimion... Shit... Horst! May I call you Horst? I think it's the only thing I can pronounce as of now," Lucia said with a big, innocent grin.

"And when was I ever not up for Truth or Dare?" Lucia asked mischievously.

Then she harked again and pulled out her wand. She didn't say anything, but a glimmering stream of green light hit her head. Then she shook her head.

"Muuuuch better," she said, a bit more soberly, "Sorry Sollmann. I kinda made a fool outta myself there, didn't I?"
Lucia Henley
Lucia Henley
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Drinks (Open) - Page 2 Empty Well, You Could Put It That Way

Post by Horst Sollmann Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:20 pm

"Well, you could put it that way. But I prefer to view it as an experience to learn from instead of acting a fool. It is the probably the philosophic side of me showing I suspect. So, who is going to ask the first question in this game of truth or dare?" he asked the question to the entire table. Wondering if he would be embarrassed by these three females. Probably, he admitted to himself. The odds were against him. He was outnumbered, the only male at the table. That never ended with the male coming out the victor...
Horst Sollmann
Horst Sollmann
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:50 pm

Briony grinned and nodded at what Lucia asked, it seemed odd to her too, not even Richard could make her laugh like that very often, so it felt good to her to finally get all of the repressed emotions out. However freaky it was to the people surrounding her.

"Yes yes, indeed, I did just laugh. Mark the event down in History it only happens once every year or so."

Winking Briony drank some more of the alcohol that seemed to be coming from all area's and she sighed happily as she clutched her shot of firewhiskey, glancing at the people around the table she smirked:

"Alright, because I'm the Head, I'll go first, Sofia, truth or dare?"

With a smirk Briony formulated an idea for each answer she would pick, both of them were good.
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofia Slytherin Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:12 pm

Sofia took another drink of her whiskey to try and guess what she wanted to do next.

When Briony asked Sofia truth or dare she thought she would keep it simple for the moment.

"Well let me think on this one. I may be drunk, but not drunk enough to be stupid..as of yet, so truth."
Sofia Slytherin
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Horst Sollmann Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:07 pm

Sofia decided upon truth. His oak-matured mead arrived and he thanked the barmaid. He might need the alcohol after playing truth or dare with these ladies. He took a swig, excellent drink. Then he waited intently for the Headmistress of Hogwarts to ask the first question...
Horst Sollmann
Horst Sollmann
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:12 pm

Briony grinned, when she was told that Sofia would be picking truth she had to wait a while to see if the way she had phrased it would be appropriate, and in fact it was, so she grinned some more and asked:

"I dont know if you'll be able to say this or not, but, what was the funniest thing you've ever predicted about someone's future? You don't have to name names if you don't think it's ethical and all that..."

She hoped that she would be able to answer, after all, Briony herself was quite interested in getting her own future read.
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Horst Sollmann Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:18 pm

"Excellent question, headmistress. Cheers." He raised his glass of mead.
Horst Sollmann
Horst Sollmann
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofia Slytherin Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:10 am

Sofia had a hard time trying to decide one time that was funnier than the rest. She had made many funny ones.

"Well once while I was in college, I told a guy named Brian that he would be running around the campus naked and that liquor was not involved.'

Sofia started to laugh. "Brian could not understand how that would ever happen."

She was so drunk she just started laughing. "Someone spilled fire juice all over him, and he had to strip all of his clothes off and he took off towards the lake and dove in to get it off."
Sofia Slytherin
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next