Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drinks (Open)

4 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Drinks (Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: Drinks (Open)

Post by Briony Romain Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:56 pm

Briony nodded slightly, it was a good answer and it affirmed all the things that she had ever thought about the woman in front of her, it was not in Lucia Briony thought to betray her country and now she knew it to be true.

However something she did not know was that her memories at some point had been wiped and she wondered what that could have been for, maybe she knew something that she wasn't supposed to, or maybe it was someones idea of a sick joke?

"Well I think that my day will come when I tire of this war and this spying and my contracts, but for now? Now I am perfectly content to sit in the middle of this anarchy."

Smiling slightly Briony said with confidence:

"Dare."
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

https://hogwartsvsdurmstrang.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucia Henley Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:11 pm

Lucia nodded at Briony's confession. She then grinned when Briony said dare.

"Dare? Hm... I dare you to go over to the bench, and yell 'I am Briony Romain, headmaster, yes, headmaster of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and I am here today because paperwork sucks. I am here with Sofia and Lucia, two girls who are much, MUCH cooler than me, and who definitely should've been headmistress instead of me being headmaster. Yeah, they're much more ... smart and powerful. Thanks.' That is what you're gonna say," Lucia said with a smirk.

She knew it wasn't too evil or anything, but she wanted to hear Briony say something along the lines of that, knowing that it was, of course, not true.
Lucia Henley
Lucia Henley
Hogwarts Professor

http://theavengers.forummotions.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofia Slytherin Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:35 am

Sofia listened to what Lucia wanted Briony to do, and she was glad because it was just as embarrassing as what she had her do.

"That is a good one there Lucia." As she took of a drink that some how found its way in front of her.

"Come on Ms. Headmistress strut your stuff" Sofia started to just laugh at anticipation of what was coming.
Sofia Slytherin
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:07 am

Briony raised her eyebrow and sighed softly, getting up out of her seat she moved over to the bench that Lucia had pointed to and stood up on it, taking her wand out of her pocket she made it emit a loud bang.

"I am Briony Romain, headmaster of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and I am here today because paperwork sucks. I am here with Sofia and Lucia, two girls who are much, MUCH cooler than me, and who definitely should've been headmistress instead of me being headmaster. Yeah, they're much more ... smart and powerful. Thanks for listening."

Briony got down off the bench before sighing and moving back over to the table without even a hint of a blush on her cheeks, she of course knew that the things she said were not true, and that no word would reach the press about this.

"Alright, Lucia, truth or dare?"
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofia Slytherin Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:28 am

Sofia sit back and listened to Briony get up and say her little saying.

Sofia looked at Lucia "That was totally priceless"

Sofia scremed loud.."Thats right I am so Smart..." Sofia starting laughing so hard...Wishing that maybe she shouldn't have drank so much.

Briony sat back down and then she choose Lucia for the truth or dare. Sofia was beginning to wonder what she was going to choose this time.
Sofia Slytherin
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:10 pm

Briony grinned and chuckled herself, tonight was fun, much more fun that she had had in a good long while, although she was beginning to feel the effects of the alcohol on her and groaned a little.

It would be time for her to head on home soon, she wouldn't want her husband to start worrying and tearing up German Safe Houses to see if she'd been captured.

But one more drink wouldn't hurt.

"And so drunk Sofia! It's almost time for me to head on home, so I'll make this a good one whatever you choose Lucia."
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucia Henley Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:39 pm

Lucia laughed loudly at Briony performing. She then nodded and laughed enthusiastically when Sofia screamed in agreement.

When Briony then said that this was the last she would say, Lucia wondered if she should play it safe, or if she should go with dare again. She clenched her teeth. She didn't want to tell much more about herself, though.

She thought more about it, and finally, after juggling the two options carefully, she said:

"Truth."
Lucia Henley
Lucia Henley
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofia Slytherin Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:26 am

Sofia laughed some more when Briony commented about her being so drunk. That was very true. Sofia had not drunk this much liquor in a long time, but she was feeling great.

"Yes, I drink I think too much. Home time is good." Sofia slurred out

When Lucia was done with her question she too was going to call it a night.

"When Lucia is done I will share this with you" Sofia pulled out 3 bottles of Sober up potion from her pockets drinking one for herself instantly sobering.

"Many times I have found it very important to carry these when you go out drinking because you never know what will happen." Sofia smiled

"Go for it Briony give her a question?"
Sofia Slytherin
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:38 am

Grinning when Lucia said that she was going to pick truth Briony was glad, she had never really been very good at giving dares, but she was very good at giving probing questions that were awkward in the morning.

Briony had a short think and was distracted by the sober up potions and sighed happily:

"My practical savour Sofia, what would I do without you? Suffer with a crippling headache I should think."

With a wolfish smirk Briony pointed at Lucia and began to ask: "Have you ever had thoughts of kissing or doing other 'activities' with a woman, and if so, who was it?" she chuckled.
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucia Henley Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:26 am

Lucia's grin widened mischievously at the question Briony asked.

"Yes. You," she said. Then she laughed. "Nah, kidding. But I did go through an uncertain period of my life, experimenting slightly."

She took a sip of her last drink, and continued:

"If I should change direction, I wouldn't be a virgin on either areas, actually. But I don't think you would know the woman, I didn't. You know, alcohol can do extraordinary things to people. Of course, I once wondered if I was infatuated with one of my friends, but, no, alas, I am doomed to love men. But this is not a period of my life that I'm bragging about. I did a lot of experimenting back then. On girls and guys alike."

Lucia then finished her drink, smiling softly. "I do believe there's a bed for all of us waiting now," she said, and smiled to Sofia.

"Thank Merlin you grabbed with that," she said relieved.
Lucia Henley
Lucia Henley
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofia Slytherin Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:01 am

Sofia was glad she grabbed three of the potions. Something told her that was how many she was going to be needing today. Some days her gift was just a blessing.

Sofia could remember a time she had also experimented, she thought it was just what young woman did.

"No worries there Lucia, I too had my moments of experimentation. Some times I wondered if it was just normal."

Handing the other two to the girls "Bottoms up, you will feel so much better. I know I did."

After she handing the woman the vials "Well I have had a wonderful evening, thanks. See you ladies later."

With that thought Sofia was back out the door for the nice walk back to her tower.
Sofia Slytherin
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:04 pm

Briony smiled slightly, she was glad that all of them seemed to be very much a like, but only Briony would have the...tendancy to experiment with one of the most psychotic women she had ever met.

And it was even more of Briony's luck that the woman in question now wouldn't leave her alone.

"Seems like all three of us are in the same boat, but my stage is not quite over yet, after all, I'm only 22, and my husband doesn't seem to mind."

Winking Briony took the last bottle and sipped it down, sighing happily when it began to work, and she saluted to the two women before turning on her heel and apperating away as she walked, dissappearing in a puff of black smoke.
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucia Henley Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:22 pm

Lucia raised a curious eyebrow, but decided to let the matter go. She took the last of the bottles and drank it down, feeling the alcohol leave her body instantly. She waved at Sofia as she left, and smiled at Briony as she vanished.

Lucia looked around the shop and slowly rose. She smiled to herself. She had had a beyond pleasant time at the bar, and though she was looking forward to going to bed, she knew she'd be hanging here some other time with the two other women.

Though sleep was getting to her when she walked out of the bar, she saw the tempting shadows of the Dark Forest and chose to take the long way 'round and walk through it. Nothing like a stroll in the darkness in solitude.
Lucia Henley
Lucia Henley
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4