Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worried (Tessa & Damien)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Worried (Tessa & Damien) - Page 2 Empty Re: Worried (Tessa & Damien)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:22 am

Tessa kissed him back. She was always glad that she knew how to make Damien feel better. It was things that others would do for her when she was growing up.

She then was holding the handle on Yas, as Damien was holding on to the other. Yas then started to bark as saying that she was agreeing.

Tessa remember the last time that she was on these steps. She then started to laugh. “ Yes I remember that you carried me.” She then made sure to watch herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:47 am

Damien and Tessa walked the rest of the way to Gryffindor tower.

"Well my dear lady I have brought you to your tower, and I must take my leave of you my angel." Damien kissed her hand.

"But I will see you in the morning." Damien leaned down and kissed Tessa

"Never forget that I love you" Damien released her, then he looked down at Yas and petted her.

"Now Yas, I am leaving her in your capable hands, don't let me down."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:00 am

Tessa smiled when they was right outside of Gryffindor tower. “ Do you have to go?” She already knew the answer to that question. She didn’t' want him to be out of his bed. But she loved it when he called her his angel. Tessa then had a small blush, but it was also because Damien kissed her hand.

“ I will see you in the morning.” She then kissed him back. “ I know that you will always love me and I don't think that I could ever forget it.” Yas then was happy when Damien started to pet her. Yas then bark as if telling him that he could leave now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2