Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Telling the past ( Damien and Tessa)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Telling the past ( Damien and Tessa) - Page 2 Empty Re: Telling the past ( Damien and Tessa)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:27 pm

"Well that is a good thing that, soon you will get to see what he is like." Damien smiled that maybe she can go back to being happy again.

Damien thought abut a few things but he thought he would go ahead and say it.

"Now don't get mad at me and it is your choice, but I really think you should try talking to Anne. She was your friend long before me and she is with you every night in the dorm." Damien sighed

"Plus she needs a friend just like you do and maybe you could help each other out, especially when I cannot be with you."

Back to top Go down

Telling the past ( Damien and Tessa) - Page 2 Empty Re: Telling the past ( Damien and Tessa)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:34 pm

Tessa wondered how long her happiness would last. She couldn’t' wait to meet her father, Tessa had many questions. Maybe it would last and she would have a family again.

She then stood up. “ I should have known that you would have never keep your word.” Tessa wanted to start crying again. But she was sure that she didn't have anymore tears. A tear slide down her cheek. “ I guess I will be leaving, if you are going to keep bringing up Anne. I will go back to the castle.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:04 pm

Damien couldn't believe that she was just gona leave because he mentioned the name Anne.

"Fine if that is what you want to do is leave then go ahead, I was just mentioned she needed a friend since I was going to be her friend any more." Damien stood up next to Tessa.

"I love you very much, and I cannot just turn off my feelings on other matters. But I am trying for you."

Last edited by Damien Greene on Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:57 am

Tessa looked like she was going to cry again. “ You promised that you wouldn't bring her up.”

“ If you decided that I am more important, I will be in the forbidden forest. Talking to someone who been there for me. When you were off doing things with Anne. Cain has been talking to me.”

She couldn't believe that. He told her that he would just stay in the background with Anne. Tessa knew that had to be a lie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:52 am

Damien rolled his eyes a little when she started talking. "I meant after this conversation I will never bring her up again" Damien knew it was not going to be very easy but he would do it for Tessa.

"Go do whatever it is you want to do Tessa, I am fine sitting right here looking at the lake." Damien sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:13 am

Tessa looked back at Damien. “ I thought we you said that you wouldn't bring her up. It meant anymore, you didn’t' say anything like this.” She then wondered what Damien would have do for her.

“ I was only going to leave, because you was going to start talking about Anne.” She knew that she was going to have to explain later, why she hated her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:48 am

Damien decided he would just let it go and not worry about it, he was tired of fighting with Anne.

"Now come back over here and sit with me, no more Anne promise" Damien smiled and sat down on the ground again.

"Now tell me more about your feelings about your real dad?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:06 am

Tessa then went back and sat down on the ground. “ You swear this time?”

She didn't' know what to think when he started to ask about her real father. “ I don't know Damien. I am excited to meet him. But he missed so much of my life.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:22 pm

Damien rolled his eyes again. "Yes I promise."

Damien could understand what she meant about her father missing most of her life and he could never get that back.

"I understand that, but now he can start from here and you can explain about you past to him."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:32 pm

Tessa blinked. “ Don't roll her eyes next time.”

She then started to think of everything that she wanted to ask her father. And all the things she wanted to do. He may have missed out on a lot. But she wanted to make it up.

“ I guess he could tell me everything about what happened to me. Maybe you can meet him one day.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:56 pm

Damien could not believe that she knew he rolled his eyes, she was just getting to know him too well it seems.

"Now how in the world did you know I rolled my eyes, have I gotten that obvious?" Damien laughed.

"I would love to met your father whenever you like, and with you being a pureblood with will help a little better with my parents."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:10 pm

Tessa knew he was going to ask her how she knew all this. It is something that she has been learning for years. And had to rely on.

“ I can tell, I have been doing that for many years Damien. Don't think that you are special, you are special but you give off a certain body language.

She then smiled, first she would have to meet her father. “ That would be wonderful. I don't know how to be a pureblood Damien. I would be scared to meet you parents.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:35 pm

Damien started to laugh at Tessa then looks at his body. "How can you tell anything by my body language?"

Damien sighed when she comment about being a pureblood and not knowing how to act.

"Well I can teach you how not to act, being stuck up and better than every one else is not the way to go." Damien stated plainly.

"I would be scared to meet my parents too, if I were you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:45 pm

Tessa laughed. “ You send off a certain vibe. Haven't you been paying attention in Professor Cobalt class?”

She had no idea how to act like a pureblood. That was because she grew up not knowing about her blood status.

She then started to blink. “ Why would I want to act something different than who I am?”

“ But I will if you are with me.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:56 pm

"Have I been in Professor Cobalts class?" Damien thought for a minute. Crap he missed this last weeks lesson.

"I missed this weeks lesson didn't I?" Damien knew if he would have been talking to Tessa he would not have forgotten it.

Damien smiled at her and he would never want her to change anything.

"That is why you don't need to act like a pureblood. I love you just the way you are."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:48 pm

Tessa smiled. “ I won't know, you been avoiding me in all of my classes. So I wouldn't know.” She knew that he missed a lot of lessons but I can give you the homework.”

She really didn't feel like changing how she acted or who she was.

“ That is good because I don't plan of changing for anybody.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:38 am

Damien sighed at himself, he knew that he had missed one class and didn't want to miss any more.

"I would appreciated what we have done. What would I do without you?" Damien leaned over and kissed Tessa on the cheek.

"I wouldn't want you to change anything, I happen to like you just the way you are." Damien smiled

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:49 am

Tessa knew that he missed more than one class. But she didn't want to say anything. She would have too, if she wouldn’t' get notice and would get in trouble.

“ You would still be the same guy who was mean to me on the train. The one who was flirting with me to get another girl's attention.”

She smiled. “ I don' t plan on ever changing.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:15 am

Damien laughed at her comment. "But that mean guy on the train was the guy you fell for." He leaned into her.

Damien smiled at her when she talked about never changing. "Well I cannot imagine you being any different as you are now."

Damien could not help but laugh and whisper into her ear. "And I am still having two house elves to take care of your three kids."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:36 am

Tessa loved it when Damien would laugh. It always made her feel better. “ Ah yes you was that mean guy that I fell for. But what does that make me?”

“ That is the point, why would I want to change for anybody.”

She then laugh. “ No, I will be taking care of my three children. “

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:01 pm

Damien laughed some more. "I am still the mean guy you met on the train. I just try not to be just to you."

Damien thought about it. "I guess it depends on how you feel about the person you are with, I am changing for you am I not."

Damien smiled a little then frown.."Can I get that in writing you said your children not our children. I need to remember that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:07 pm

Tessa smiled. “ You not that mean guy I meet, who said I was heavy when he picked me up.”

She smiled. “ Yes I know that you are changing for me. And I love you for that.”

“ Alright, so I meant to say our children Damien.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:39 pm

Damien still was laughing. "God I know you weight like a ton, my back is still out from carrying you down those stairs." Damien feel back he was laughing so hard.

"I believe that I love you too, and that is why I am doing it.' Damien smiled then nudged her.

Damien laughed. "Dang it, I thought maybe I was gona get out of those children.." Damien smiled at her..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:45 pm

Tessa then started to glare at Damien. “ Are you saying that I am fat?” She started to take offense to that.

“ I love you a lot too!” She then was grinning as she thought were they came from and how far they got.

“ Why would you want to get out of those three beautiful girls.” She was smiling. “ You waiting on me while I am pregnant. Three little girls running around, unless you want boy?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:48 am

Damien could not help but smile at Tessa "No dear I was being sarcastic, your as light as a feather. Anyone who thought you were fat would be crazy."

Damien just leaned over and help her as she told him she loved him lots too, as much as a couple of first years could I guess. Young love he thought, or was that called puppy love.

Damien thought about their children once more and he could never in a million years give up any children he had with her.

"I will still not be waiting on you and hand and foot all the time. Only sometimes. I would love to have a boy to carry on the name, but whatever I have with you will be just fine."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next