Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Telling the past ( Damien and Tessa)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Telling the past ( Damien and Tessa) - Page 3 Empty Re: Telling the past ( Damien and Tessa)

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:42 am

Tessa then started to laugh. “ I know you were, I just wanted to tease you about it.” She smiled. “ I just wanted to give you a hard time about it.”

She smiled when Damien was holding her. “ I wonder what would have happened if you never sat beside of me on the train? We wouldn't have meet.”

“ I know you would wait on me hand and foot. You just say you won't know.” Tessa was smiling just a little bit. “ I learn it is actually the males who decides the gender of a baby.”

Back to top Go down

Telling the past ( Damien and Tessa) - Page 3 Empty Re: Telling the past ( Damien and Tessa)

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:34 am

Damien just had to laugh at Tessa. "Yes , I am a very easy target to pick on. Shall I put a target mark on my back." Damien smiled

"I really think you should thank Leshia for that one. She was the reason I came into the compartment." Damien held her tighter.

Damien could not help but roll his eyes at the comment. "I suppose I will be saying yes dear, whatever you say dear too." Damien laughed.

"Well if that is the case then I guess you will be stuck with all males." Damien laughed again, he just though he was so funny.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:25 am

Tessa then started to laugh. “ Is this a way from you to make me feel better about everything that has been going on?”

She smirked. “ So if Leshia wasn't sitting with me, you have seen me and wouldn't have got to know me.”

Tessa was laughing. “ I will have to get used to hearing you say yes dear. And waiting on me when I need you.”

“ All males, no I want at least one little girl.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:50 am

Damien squeezed Tessa as tight as he could. "I will do anything to make you happy, as long as it is within my power" Damien then kissed the side of her head

"Probably not, I would have just sat down and not said a word." Damien thought about it and it was true, he would have wondered around looking for another compartment that was empty.

Damien could not help but smile because he knew he would do anything for this beautiful woman that was with him, if just to make her happy. "Yep you ill ask me what you want and I will go and look for the house elf to bring it too me.." Damien had to laugh.

"Well I guess we will just wait around for 10 plus years and see whats happens."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:54 am

Tessa smiled, she knew that Damien was good on his word. “ I know you will do anything that will make me happy.” She smiled a little bit.

“ You would have never got to meet me. And you would have never fallen in love with me. And that would have made me sad, but then again I wouldn’t have known you.”

She then started to laugh. “ It doesn't work like that. You would have to bring it to me. You just explained what a muggle police officer would call chain of custody.” She then giggled a little bit. Tessa thought this was all funny. At least she was laughing and having a good time for a while.

“ I guess we are just going to have to sit back and wait.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:59 pm

Damien just smiled at her knowing that during these moments she was very happy and that there may come a day where she will not be as happy as he had hope.

"Well I am sure I will figure something out, I am pretty sneaky and can solve about any problem."

Damien looked out across the lake and could tell the day was coming to a end and they would need to be going inside soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:06 pm

Tessa sighed, one day all of this being happy would end. But she had no idea when. And it scared her a little bit. Because she grew up unhappy, it would only mean later in life she would slow turn back. But she just wanted to stay with Damien as much as she could.

“ Yeah I can see that.” She wanted to laugh, but she didn’t' feel like it. It was like she was becoming sad all over again.

She knew that this would mean going back to her room and finding that she is truly alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:14 am

Damien held Tessa a little tighter he could feel her getting sad again. "Come on no sad faces, we were all just happy a minute ago."

Damien sighed he was always something that was known to him that truly happy people didn't exist, just look at his family. It used to be happy until his father destroyed his mother, there was nothing left of her but a shell. He swore that if he ever got into a relationship he would never do that to a woman, but then look what he did to Tabi the other day.

"Well dear, I know you don't want to, but are you ready to go?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:36 am

Tessa didn’t really want to explain why she started to feel sad. Everything was getting to her right now. And she didn’t know how to handle it.

She knew that she would never be truly happy. Her life right now was showing her proof of it. Growing up in an orphanage was good enough proof. But with everything that was going on, she had no idea what to do anymore. And everything made her feel upset. Sometimes she would cry herself to sleep, when nobody was looking. She then wondered if this relationship would last between her and Damien.

“I guess we could leave.” She was still upset and really didn’t know what to do anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:01 am

Damien sighed, he could tell Tessa was not happy again and he was not sure what he could do to help her, other than just listen to her.

Damien stood up and brushing of his jeans he helped Tessa to her feet.

"Come on we can talk more while we walk back to the castle" Damien and Tessa started to walk back to the castle.

"Tessa I can tell you sad again, will you please talk to me, what is bothering you now?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:39 am

"Tessa I can tell you sad again, will you please talk to me, what is bothering you now?"

Tessa knew that Damien could tell that she wasn't happy. And this time she didn’t' want to talk about it. Tessa knew that it would only get worse.

She then stood up because Damien helped her up.

This time she didn’t' want to go back. For the first time she didn’t' even want to go back up to Hogwarts. She just wanted to run as far as her feet would take her.

“ I don’t' want to talk about it. It is best if it is not bring it up again .”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:02 am

Damien wanted to get upset with her because he hated it when she shut him out but I guess they will just walk back to the castle in complete silence then. Which of course sometimes he hated it, even though he was a little irritated he still continued to hold her hand.

Damien got to thinking about everything that had been going on during the last few weeks and was about ready for the holiday that would be coming very shortly.

Finally reaching the castle he turned to Tessa. "Do you want to walk you to the tower, or not?" Trying to sound as polite as he could even though he was upset with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:11 am

Tessa was still holding his hand. She could tell that he was getting irritated, because she wouldn’t' tell him what was going on. Or why she was even upset. He knew one thing that made her upset, and she knew that he would still see her behind her back. And this upset Tessa even worse.

She wasn't looking forward to holiday break. Because she had no where to go. She hadn't got to meet her father yet. And staying with Lotus was out of the question. She felt hated by Salina and Agatha. So she would most likely be going to the orphanage for break.

“ You don't have to walk me to the tower, if you don't want to.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:58 pm

Damien could not help but sigh at Tessa.

"Why wouldn't I want to walk you to the tower Tessa, your my girlfriend last time I checked." Damien squeezed her hand.

Walking up to the tower about killed him he didn't like the silence and did not like the fact that she was keeping something from him. Finally reaching the tower he stopped and looked at her.

"One of these days you will know its ok to talk to me." Damien leaned over and kissed her softly on the lips. "I love you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:18 pm

She knew that Damien was disappointed in her. That she wasn't telling him what was going on.

“ I know I am your girlfriend, I wasn't sure that you wanted to walk all that way.” She then felt him squeeze her hand.

Tessa knew that Damien hated the silence. But she didn’t' feel like talking much. It felt like her world was caving in. And there was nothing that she could do about it.

“ I know I just don't want to talk about it.” She wanted to say something smart like Cain did. But she couldn't see the stars. Tessa then kissed him back. “ I love you too.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:06 pm

Damien sighed one more time because she wasn't going to tell him what was bothering her. He leaned in and kissed her one more time.

"Well good night Tessa, I hope you have sweet dreams." Damien hugged her really tight and with one more kiss on the top of her head.

"I will see ya tomorrow." Damien sighed one more time and headed back down towards the Slytherin dungeons.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:46 pm

She knew that he was upset because she wasn't going to tell him what was wrong with her. Tessa smiled when he kissed her.

“ Goodnight Damien.” She then hugged him back and felt that he kissed the top of her head.

She smiled a little bit. “ See you tomorrow.” Tessa then walked into the Gryffindor towers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3