Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clearing the air (Char and Cobalt)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Clearing the air (Char and Cobalt) - Page 2 Empty Re: Clearing the air (Char and Cobalt)

Post by Charlotte Smith Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:16 am

Charlotte smirked even more when he needed to correct himself, she was glad that he had done so because she could feel the younger version of herself beginning to get a little bit of a huff on because of what he had said, but she was starting to calm down now. She felt like it would probablt be best for her to handle all the arguments between the two of them, after all, she didn't shout, it came with being older she supposed.

"Well thats good, Charlotte was beginning to have a little fit there, but she's okay now, I suppose that it would be a little bit too out of the question to ask for something to drink, a little stronger than coca-cola?" she smirked "I think we're both needing some."

Pouting a little bit when Cobalt said that there wasn't going to be any sexy times between him and her for a while, she knew this, because Charlotte was still having a big viewpoint of NO on the whole ideal, even though she had begun to work at her recently.

Even still, hearing it was a little harder than she had expected it to be.

"Now I know I definately need a drink, thanks for being so depressing." she stuck her tongue out.
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Clearing the air (Char and Cobalt) - Page 2 Empty Re: Clearing the air (Char and Cobalt)

Post by Cobalt Smith Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:16 am

Cobalt noted the little smirk playing on Charlotte's lips. Apparently watching him verbally squirm was rather entertaining for her. For some reason he began to feel as if he'd been like a mouse being toyed with by a cat. Thankfully it seemed the cat had had it's fill so he was getting safer. He had to admit Older Charlotte was a lot easier to argue with, mainly because she didn't shout quite as much,

"I could imagine so actually... Glad that she's not having one anymore." he raised an eyebrow before shaking his finger at her in a teasing manner, "Now now, technically your body is still 13. At most a touch of vodka in your cola."

He chuckled a little bit at her pout, it was almost as cute as her younger form's. Cobalt wasn't really against them having sexy times together as long as the younger Charlotte was alright with it. However, it was obvious that she wasn't so therefore sexy times were not to be considered,

"So you're not getting laid..." he stuck his tongue out at her, "It's not the end of the world. God... young people and their sexy times and their rock and roll and their coca-cola..."
Cobalt Smith
Cobalt Smith
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:24 pm

Charlotte raised her eyebrow and she gestured to her older body that was in no way shape or form the body of a 13 year old, so did he think that he was the only one who could age himself properly just because he had a magic ball of stuff that helped him live for an uber long time.

"Excuse me, but these 'assets' do not come with a 13 year olds body, half vodka half coke please, don't be skimpy, or I'll go out and get wasted in the Three Broomsticks instead." she teased, sitting down on one of the chairs in Cobalt's office, looking around the very male atmosphere.

Making a small coughing noise of disbelief, Charlotte placed her hand on her chest and then pointed an accusing finger at Cobalt; "Well excuse me but it seems to be a problem that you too suffer with Cobalt, on more than one occassion I am thinking, although Charlotte tries to not think about this sort of thing."

Sighing a little bit, Charlotte was about to recline on the chair even more, and she felt a kick in her chest making her gasp and sit up, placing her hand over her heart, scrunching up her face to fight the feeling of cramp running through her heart.
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobalt Smith Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:34 am

Cobalt tried not to look too much at the Older Charlotte's body but the influence of his Younger Self made his eyes wander across her form longer than he probably should have. He had to admit that for all points and purposes she was not a thirteen year old anymore. Something that his younger self cheered about,

"Yes well your..." he gestured at her 'assets', not aware that his younger self was pushing through, "Are very impressive... Cobie. Stop trying to talk through me. Cobie says he thinks your assets are amazing. But fine, I'll get you a glass."

Cobalt chuckled a little bit as he mixed the drinks for the two of them,

"I guess it does seem to be a problem for me." he chuckled, glancing at her, "Younger Cobie thinks it's the end of the world too. Well, no sex with you like bad for him or something like that. I can't really understand him at the moment."

When he was coming over with the drinks, Charlotte seemed to wince and curl inward from some pain. He was instantly by her side, holding her hand,

"What's wrong?" he asked, concerned, "Another tremour?"
Cobalt Smith
Cobalt Smith
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:26 pm

Charlotte immediately became a lot more happy when she heard something coming from Cobie, even if it wasn't from him directly and only relayed through Cobalt, Charlotte immediately felt as if she should try and act extra graceful and pretty because she knew that he was in there and could see everything that Cobalt was seeing, and she wanted to make sure that he was impressed.

"Well tell him thank you, I am glad that he thinks they are amazing, I'm trying to work on Charlotte at the moment for some time with us together, she looks as if she might be agreeing to it, because I've managed to be so nice to you." she smirked at Cobalt.

Raising her eyebrow a little bit, Charlotte looked up from her curled up position on the chair and she smiled lightly, she was glad that Cobie thought so highly of her, but indeed it seemed like he was going to have to endure it for a little while longer, as Younger Charlotte was still adimant that she was not going to be allowing anything like that.

"I wonder why you can't understand him." she half asked Cobalt reaching out for the drink and placing in on her knee, her other arm held protectively over her chest as the spasms continued, but they were getting less and less over time "Yes, just a small one though, I'm fine." she smiled.
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobalt Smith Wed May 09, 2012 4:00 am

Cobalt knew that Cobie was happy that he'd gotten that message across even if he had to use the older Cobalt's body to say it. The older self could feel that his younger self would much prefer to tell her himself but he wasn't going to be allowed out just yet. Not after the bleeding he'd caused to Cobalt's brain,

"He says that it's his pleasure... and I'm supposed to wiggle my eyebrows at the word 'pleasure' but yeah I'm not gunna do that." he joked lightly before raising an eyebrow, "Well if Charlotte agrees and confirms it with me then I see no reason why not to let Cobie out."

Cobalt chuckled a little bit. It seemed that older Char was looking forward to some time with the younger Cobie. He had to admit that his younger self was incredibly excited about the prospect of spending more time with the woman he loved. When she asked him why he couldn't really understand Cobie at the moment he shrugged a little bit,

"He was throwing a fit about what we argued about earlier. Took it out on my brain. Nothing a healer can't fix in time." he told her with a small smile. When she told him that it was just a small one, Cobalt frowned in concern before sitting back in his own chair, "Well if you're sure..."
Cobalt Smith
Cobalt Smith
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Thu May 10, 2012 6:41 pm

Charlotte giggled a little bit when Cobalt was basically used as a messenger for Cobie's feelings for her, she didn't understand why he didn't just let him out to talk to her, but then again he probably wanted to make sure that Charlotte wanted it.

"Well I think you should have done it, it would have been so funny to see something like that." smirking lightly, Charlotte rolled her eyes "Can't you just let him out, Charlotte is me and she says it's fine, so just let him out."

Pouting a little bit Charlotte couldn't help but laugh when she was told that Cobie had took what had angered him out on the brain of his counterpart, it was something that was so strange to hear but yet it made perfect sense.

"Maybe that's not such a good idea since you both kind of share the same brain? Silly Cobie." she smirked "Yes yes I'm sure, it's all done now."
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2