Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Tide (Mia and Sergiy)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Red Tide (Mia and Sergiy) - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Tide (Mia and Sergiy)

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:18 am

He looked at her and smiled before he shook his head and sighed looking at her. he placed his lips on hers and kissed her gently before pulling back and speaking."Of course I love you, Mia. Why would I not love you." He said slowly towards her. He shook his head and spoke."Don't worry about me we will be great." he said slowly towards her.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:31 am

Mia smiled gently and when she saw that Sergiy was moving closer to her, her heart hammered in her chest and feeling his lips on her own made a jolt of eletricity spark through her and she couldn't help but sigh happily, smiling into the gentle kiss.

Placing her fingers on her lips gently when they had pulled away, Mia could scarce believe that she had finally gotten the kiss that she had wanted from Sergiy, and she felt her cheeks heat up with a blush; "You're a good kisser," she smiled "You've been practising."

Glad that he was going to be able to put up with all three of her, Mia wrapped her arms around his shoulders and held Sergiy tight to her; "So, what happens now...?" she asked "Are we, going to go on a date or something? I'm all a bit new to this...I've not had a steady partner before."
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:33 am

He looked at her and smiled. As he held her closer."A Date would not hurt." he said slowly before speaking."Shall we get going?" He asked her slowly. Waiting for some form of reply.

(Thread end?)

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:18 am

Mia blinked a little bit and she thought that midnight on the same day they had just met was a little bit of an odd time for a date, there was a part of her that almost wanted to tease Sergiy, but at the same time she didn't want him to go off her in the time between the dates;

"How about, a weeks time, in front of the Il fiore di Firenze, at 7?" she asked with a small smile "After all we don't want it to be too soon, I need to make sure I look my best."

With a small smile, Mia nervously reached up on her tip toes and kissed Sergiy's lips gently, before turning and beginning to walk away into the night, and already anticipating the date the two of them would be going on in a weeks time.

(OOC: Sure thing Very Happy)
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2