Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravenclaw Queens Suite..(Keiba, Leshia, Salina)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Ravenclaw Queens Suite..(Keiba, Leshia, Salina) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ravenclaw Queens Suite..(Keiba, Leshia, Salina)

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:40 am

Leshia had to use the restroom so she excused herself and ran in and used the facilities. Feeling much better she walked back out to see what they were doing.

Keiba let Milly out to go and find Sissy. Sissy spent many times hiding anymore. She was sure it had to so with her sister cat Severus, he was always mean to her.

"So what do you think of your classes so far Keiba?"

Leshia kept looking over at the still empty bed in the room that is suppose to be for Salina, and wondering where she was, she really wanted to talk to her. It was almost like she snuck in at night after everyone was asleep. Almost like she didn't want to talk to anyone unless she had too.

Back to top Go down

Ravenclaw Queens Suite..(Keiba, Leshia, Salina) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ravenclaw Queens Suite..(Keiba, Leshia, Salina)

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:55 am

Tessa smiled a little bit. " Wow I didn't think that would happen." But what did she think would happen. Keiba was right she was the first blind student. And life was getting easier for her around the castle.

" I only brought a couple of braille books with me, but most of mine are on a muggle Ipod at home."

She was still smiling. " I would love some more books."

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiba Namid Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:35 pm

"Mmm, they're okay. I really like the Charms professor, though! He's really cool. And that Occlumency teacher seems okay. I just hope that I don't get any detentions. And Charlotte's dad kinda scares me... I mean, me and Hales were only whispering. And he hadn't even started the class yet!" Keiba thought about when Professor Smith shoved his hand and a fake blade through her chest. "I reckon communication is one of the most important advances in human culture and if we're not allowed to talk, what was the point?" She grinned. She loved making up excuses to talk before class.

Tessa's smile was infectious. "That's great! I'll write back and I should be able to get them to you by next Saturday."

She followed Leshia's gaze towards the empty bed of Salina's. "Say... where does Salina go to every day? It's like she hates the dorm or something. She's never in here." Her mind was buzzing. Poor Salina didn't seem herself lately.
Keiba Namid
Keiba Namid
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:08 pm

Tessa was smiling still. " Awesome, I will be waiting for them."

She loved to read and decided that most of her time was going to be spent in the library.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:32 am

Leshia almost started to cry when Keiba mentioned Salina.

"I really don't know, I know she is upset over Corrine, and with her parents disowning her. But I wish she would talk to me."

Leshia thought about her in potions class and how she just didn't want to do anything.

"Oh Tessa I forgot to tell you what happened in Astronomy class. I got in so much trouble over that little rip."

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiba Namid Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:37 am

Keiba felt bad now. Leshia was right, Salina was going through a lot and asking about her so casually like that must've seemed slightly rude. But if she wasn't even talking to Leshia... how were they supposed to help her if she wasn't letting them?

At the mention of what happened in Astronomy, Keiba drew in a deep breath. "That class was way out. I can't believe Tabi would act that way... she seemed so nice before..." she shook her head. Their first Astronomy class of the year was certainly chock-a-block full.
Keiba Namid
Keiba Namid
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:40 am

Leshia thought about the way Tabi was acting.

"That really is the way she is normally. I think last term she was trying to change but then when she met Ivano, she decided he liked her the way she was so she went back."

Leshia really did dislike her sister at the moment

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:42 am

Tessa just sat there and was smiling.

" No you have told me about what happen. But I have a story from my muggle studies I think you might want to here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiba Namid Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:43 am

Keiba nodded. "Mmmm. On the train home she was really nice to me. It's funny how meeting one person can change you entirely."

Keiba had never met Ivano before, but she knew Humphrey knew him a little bit. She wasn't sure if he liked him though. "Ivano ... doesn't come across as a very ... friendly person."

"I'm up for any story! What happened?" Keiba said eagerly.
Keiba Namid
Keiba Namid
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:11 pm

Tessa sat there listening to the story. She could still feel the brusie on her face from where she had fallen. Tessa knew that she was going to ask what happend. But she decided that it could and would wait.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:15 pm

Leshia was excited when Tessa commented about having a story from muggle studies. But first she wanted to tell Tessa about Astronomy.

"Well first Tabi decided to sleep during class, then when Haley said something to her Haley came unglued and yelled at her. Then of course Tabi yelled back and made some comment about being a Princess in Slytherin. So I couldn't help it I walked right over to her and slapped her right across the face." Leshia had to take a breathe, she seemed to be talking really fast.

"Then not even thinking about who the teacher was, she apparently knew everything that had happened, so I got points taken away and got detention." Leshia had told the whole story in like two seconds so now it was Tessa's turn.

"Oh, I love to hear a good story, its got to be more interesting than Tabi being a bitch...Please do tell us all."

Leshia curled up on her bed with her pillow covering herself with a throw she had dug out of her trunk, she always loved a good story.

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiba Namid Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:00 pm

"Yeah, it was pretty intense. But anyway, story?" She grinned at the blind first year. "Do tell." Keiba sat down on her bed and crossed her legs, eagerly watching to see what was happening in the world of the new students.
Keiba Namid
Keiba Namid
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:45 pm

You could still see the bruise on Tessa cheeck. " Well there is only other guys in my muggle studdies. Damien said something that made me mad. I got up quickly and caught my foot on a chair and fell face first."

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiba Namid Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:49 pm

Keiba sucked in a breath through her teeth. "Ouch," she said sympathetically. "What did he say to you?" Keiba was genuinely curious at what Damien had said to make Tessa so angry.
Keiba Namid
Keiba Namid
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:33 pm

Tessa sighed. " He was all acting nice to me untill Xander walked in. And then he decided that he had to be mean and called me a dork for spending a lot of time in the library."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:29 am

Leshia just laughed a little at the comment.

"Yeah, that would be Damien" Leshia just shook her head, she knew all too well that Damien was bad news, but she didn't know if there was anything she could say to her friend to watch out for him.

"Tessa, do you believe that Damien will change who he is for you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:32 am

Tessa blinked a little bit. " I mean I guess he can change. If he wanted to." But she knew this would never happen because she was a Gryffindor and he was a Slytherin. And she really didn't know her blood status.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:40 am

Leshia listened closely to what Tessa was saying.

"Well my question to you is what do you want. If he stays the way he is do you still want him around?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:05 am

Tessa sighed. " I really don't know Leshia. I am so confused right now, Professor Slytherin told me for homework to find a tarot card to how I am feeling."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:41 am

Leshia thought about the Tarot cards and how there are so many. Each of of the cards could mean different things.

"First you have to do a little mediation to help clear your thoughts, then take out your tarot cards, shuffle them up and just get a feel for the cards, and pick one"

Leshia had listen some to Professor Slytherin last year at the reading she gave in the library

"Or you can study the meanings of the cards and see which one describes you the most."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:43 am

Tessa smiled. " I will figure it out somehow. I might go up to the library later."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:56 pm

When Tessa mentioned the Library that sounded like a good idea. Looking at the clock it was getting late.

"I think I am just going to go to sleep, I am getting really tired." Leshia laid back on her bed.

"Do you want me to walk with you back to Grffy tower?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:44 pm

Tessa smiled. " I think I can mange it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiba Namid Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:34 pm

Getting up of the bed, Keiba went over and hugged Tessa. "Well, thank you for coming up to talk to us. It was a pleasure to meet you!" She was genuinely pleased to meet another student. "But Leshia's right; it's nearly curfew, and you look exhausted. Go get some sleep. I'll follow you guys down to the door, if you want?"
Keiba Namid
Keiba Namid
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:51 pm

Tessa then hugged Kebia back. " I was glad that I got to come, next time I will have to say hello to my sister." She then started to yawn a little bit, Tessa knew that she was getting tired. " Sure if you want to."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next