Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravenclaw Queens Suite..(Keiba, Leshia, Salina)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Ravenclaw Queens Suite..(Keiba, Leshia, Salina) - Page 3 Empty Re: Ravenclaw Queens Suite..(Keiba, Leshia, Salina)

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:05 am

Leshia got up so she could take her chance to hug Tessa.

"Thanks for coming, but next time we better find another place to met, we don't want to get in trouble with Professor Moody."

Leshia was glad that Keiba said she would walk her down to the door, Leshia really needs to use the restroom.

"I will let Keiba show you out, I need the ladies room. But I will chat at you real soon.

Leshia waves goodbye as she hits the bathroom.

Back to top Go down

Ravenclaw Queens Suite..(Keiba, Leshia, Salina) - Page 3 Empty Re: Ravenclaw Queens Suite..(Keiba, Leshia, Salina)

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:11 am

Tessa then hugged Leshia back.

" I am sure my father can talk to Professor Moody to where you won't get in trouble."

She smiled as she walked out with Kebia.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:09 am

Sometimes Leshia wished her parents were like Tessa's but other than her mother that seemed to love her at a distance. Tabi was always everyone favorite, and even though that was ok with her she didn't want to be a favorite she wished she had felt a little love.

Leshia sat on the bed reading a book waiting for Keiba to come back to her. Sitting there she kept having a strange feeling that something was going on or bothering Tabi, it was not a good feeling either. She would have to wait until she saw her again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiba Namid Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:14 pm

Keiba walked Tessa down to the common room entrance and saw her out, making sure she was okay. She climbed back up the stairs and flew into the dorm, flopping on her bed. She was exhausted. Talking was always good fun, but she'd had a long day and she needed to sleep. She didn't want to just yet, so she turned to Leshia. If she couldn't hold a conversation with her dorm mate she would probably just fall asleep anyway.

"So, Leshia. Anything new? Bothering goss?"
Keiba Namid
Keiba Namid
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:25 am

Leshia heard her roommate come back in and she put the book down to look at her. She wanted to know if she had anything new.

"Well I was thinking of trying to contact my sister with our powers, something happened with her and it is bothering me. I just wish I knew what it was."

Leshia knew it had to do with Damien now, sometimes that boy was suck a jerk.

"I am also trying to figure out why Tessa is so hung up on Damien, he is such a arse, and not worth her time."

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiba Namid Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:29 pm

Keiba nodded. "Yeah, actually. I don't think it's just Ivano on Tabi's mind at the moment. Somehow she seems ... hurt? I think? I have no idea."

Keiba also wondered why Tessa was so attached to the Slytherin first year. "Well... I've been talking to some of the other first years that are in their classes, and apparently they seem to get on smashingly... occasionally. Like, they'll be bickering in that way that siblings do, you know? Friendly but insulting?" She nodded thoughtfully, chewing her lip.
Keiba Namid
Keiba Namid
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:52 pm

Leshia was thinking about what she had heard Keiba talking about.

"Knowing Damien he probably pulled his high and mighty crap on her and she got hurt in the process. Her and Damien are meant for marriage and neither of them want it." Leshia thought about things.

"I really hate the Slytherin way of thinking, sometimes I wish I didn't have to live in my house."

Leshia knew she needed not to think about it, after her holiday she was glad not to be at home, she hated home now.

"As for Damien and Tessa, if he would quit being an arse they would be perfect together. The bickering is there way of liking each other."

Leshia thought it was a funny way to get along, but that was them she guessed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiba Namid Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:46 pm

"Hmm, from what I've heard your family is mostly Slytherin, right? You must have a tough home life, Lesh," Keiba guessed, sympathy edging her voice.

Keiba nodded again in full agreement. "I reckon they could be totally adorable together! I think Tessa's helping him change for the better. They have one of the better kinds of relationships, in my opinion." She liked play fighting with people; it was really fun.
Keiba Namid
Keiba Namid
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:07 pm

Leshia had to laugh when Keiba asked if the rest of the family was Slytherins.

"Heck I bet the stupid dog is a Slytherin. I spent the whole summer listening to them yell at me about not being good enough to be in Slytherin. They had my studying all of these books so I wouldn't get too corrupted."

She could not believe all the dark magic that was envolved in the books that she had to read. And the fighting and spells she had to learn over the holiday. She was really glad that Salina didn't end up coming.

"I really do get along with Damien I just know how he is, and if she can change him, then all power to her."

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiba Namid Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:03 pm

Keiba shook her head. "It's a good thing you've got Hogwarts then," she said, glancing around the room, imagining how much better it was to be here than with Leshia's family.

She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "I reckon. Tessa's probably trying her hardest, you know? If she manages to make him a better person we should hold a party." Keiba grinned.
Keiba Namid
Keiba Namid
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:23 pm

Leshia was very glad to be hanging out at hogwarts than at home.

"Maybe I can get lucky and find somewhere else to go during the long holidays."

When Keiba mentioned about having a party if Tessa changes Damien.

"I will make you a deal, not only will we have a party I will pay you 3 gallons."

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiba Namid Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:27 pm

Keiba threw herself back on her bed and stared up at the ceiling. "You should visit the farm. It would be fun," she invited.

Keiba laughed at the bet. "You're on. And if Tessa doesn't manage to change Damien for the better I owe you no party but six galleons instead. Should it be by the end of this year? Or this semester, or what?"
Keiba Namid
Keiba Namid
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:58 pm

Leshia looked over at Keiba when she said soemthing about a farm.

"Farm, whats a farm?" Leshia should have known what one was but she had no clue.

"I will diffidently take that beat, but I think since I know Damien I will give it till the end of the year."

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiba Namid Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:07 pm

Keiba stared at Leshia in amazement. "A farm is a large block of land that has animals like cows and horses and chickens on it. Also grows crops and things. I can't believe you didn't know that, Lesh!"

She laughed. "I'll take your word for it!"
Keiba Namid
Keiba Namid
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:33 pm

Leshia could not help but look a little offended.

"Big City girl you know, not to mention pureblooded Slytherin family. Our horses are in a barn on our land at the manor."

Leshia was looking out the window and it was a beautiful day outside.

"Hey, how about a walk around the lake?"

((I know I changed the day..but this is our dorm room who says we have to make a new thread every time..lol)))

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiba Namid Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:53 pm

"Sorry," Keiba apologised. "I just thought it was common knowledge... yeah." She felt very guilty at insulting her friend. She hadn't meant to.

When Leshia mentioned going for a walk, Keiba leapt at the chance. "Oh, yes please! It's so pretty today, would be a shame to waste it."
Keiba Namid
Keiba Namid
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3