Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begging for forgiveness (Tessa and Damien)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Begging for forgiveness (Tessa and Damien) - Page 3 Empty Re: Begging for forgiveness (Tessa and Damien)

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:03 am

Damien was at the point he wanted to call her stupid. This was the wizarding world and everything for the most part could be healed with a spell, cream, or a potion.

"Welcome to the wizarding world Tessa." As he sat her on the bench that was near them.

Getting on the floor he took off her shoe and sock. Next he pulled out his wand and said a simple healing spell he knew. Next he pulled his healing cream out of his pocket and applied it to the ankle also so, just for extra protection.

After the cream had set in he put her sock and shoe back on.

"There you should be good as new, and look your almost to you door. Now I have 5 mins to get to mine so I will see you around."

Damien started off.

"By Tessa."

Back to top Go down

Begging for forgiveness (Tessa and Damien) - Page 3 Empty Re: Begging for forgiveness (Tessa and Damien)

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:18 am

Tessa could tell that Damien wanted to call her stupid. But she would have said, I would like to see you make it in the muggle world. Because you would be asking me for help. But she didn't.

She could tell that he was being sarcastic. But she really didn't care anymore. She could tell that they was sitting on a bench. Tessa could tell that he was taking her shoe off, which was to be expected. But she then started to blink when he mutted a spell. She wasn't used to the wizarding world just yet.

Tessa smiled a little bit. “ I guess I will see you around.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:40 am

Damien stood back and looked at her from a far, there was something about her that amazed him. She was so strong and all he kept doing was dragging her down.

She didn't deserve that, she deserved someone that lifted her up on a pedestal, but why couldn't that be him.

Damien was not someone who usually got upset like this with himself but he didn't know what else to do.

She was so beautiful, why did she care for a loser like him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:56 am

Tessa then started to walk to the Gryffindor tower. She then started to sing to herself, because she knew that nobody was listening.

“This time, I wonder what it feels like. To find the one in this life, the one we all dream of. But dreams just aren't enough. So I'll be waiting for the real thing, I'll know it by the feeling. The moment when we're meeting, will play out like a scene. Straight off the silver screen. So I'll be holding my breath , right up to 'till the end. Until that moment when, I find the one that I'll spend forever with.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:00 am

Leave it up to Damien he should have know that he would let her go to Gryffindor tower by herself. He watched her from very far away just to make sure she got there and didn't trip again.

Damien had to smile when he heard her singing, she had an amazing voice. He was not sure of the song, but he loved her singing it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:08 am

Tessa smiled as she walked into the tower. She hadn't thougth about that song for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3